IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
From what I understand Marty wants to have access to our choices in the past books but it is possible that a lot of people started directly in book 4 so don't choose for example between Azula and Mai in book 2, a possible solution would be to do a questionnaire at the beginning of the chapter asking the choices and making from there, It would be good to do this questionnaire with images of the possible scenes because not everyone remembers how they went, I hope it takes time in this last update to bring all the scenes with great qualities and variations

Bertruger

Jun 10, 2018
Honestly - for the first time, I agree that rushing and trying to release the last build this month is a bad idea.

BTW - it is hardly worth counting on the fact that my request will be fulfilled, and even more so that Mity will consider it - but it's still worth a try. As far as I understand - there is no concrete plan for the next game yet - so I would ask someone of the patrons to tell Mity the idea of making next game based on the "Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney" trilogy - just as an idea. It seems to me that this is a good option - there are enough characters for r34, and there is a potential for puns etc.
(To be honest, I just really lack quality r34 Phoenix x Iris/Dahlia content :KEK: )

DECYPHER

Apr 26, 2017
Random but I gotta vouch for all my hairy enjoyers:

I really wish MITY could've did what Oni (Rogue-Like) did and made it so that every girl had a hairy sprite, and that you could choose who was hairy and who was clean. Especially with Korra being able to keep hers towards the end, I think it would've been a nice touch for those who wanted to establish that kind of headcanon themselves.

Or if some talented artist on here wanted to make it a mod haha, unless...? :unsure:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Random but I gotta vouch for all my hairy enjoyers:

I really wish MITY could've did what Oni (Rogue-Like) did and made it so that every girl had a hairy sprite, and that you could choose who was hairy and who was clean. Especially with Korra being able to keep hers towards the end, I think it would've been a nice touch for those who wanted to establish that kind of headcanon themselves.

Or if some talented artist on here wanted to make it a mod haha, unless...? :unsure:
Not sure how the art is created in that other game you mentioned but Marty would have had to draw every image twice one with hair and one with out , Hand drawn art is not as easy as a patch at least that is my understanding of it.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Not sure how the art is created in that other game you mentioned but Marty would have had to draw every image twice one with hair and one with out , Hand drawn art is not as easy as a patch at least that is my understanding of it.
You wouldn't have to redraw every image but you would have to add hair to every scene and character sprite in the game. In some animations that would be like 20 different pussy hair variations. With the sheer amount of scenes in the game you would easily get 100 to 700 new layers per girl.
There is a mod where somebody tried this but I think he only managed to do book 1 so far and that one is the easiest to change because the lack of girls and different poses.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
You wouldn't have to redraw every image but you would have to add hair to every scene and character sprite in the game. In some animations that would be like 20 different pussy hair variations. With the sheer amount of scenes in the game you would easily get 100 to 700 new layers per girl.
There is a mod where somebody tried this but I think he only managed to do book 1 so far and that one is the easiest to change because the lack of girls and different poses.
Ah I see I was thinking more on the lines of each parties interests being maintained. So people who like bald get bald pie and people who want hair gets Hair pie. Even so though if he choose to give them all hair it would be very time consuming and I guess that was kind of my point although not adequately expressed in my post. Also I get the impression people asking for patches for these types of mod's don't realize that it is hand drawn and really can't be done with a script at least as far as I know it can't. I know he did the options for Kurvira but that was one character and very few scenes compared to the rest of the girls.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Ah I see I was thinking more on the lines of each parties interests being maintained. So people who like bald get bald pie and people who want hair gets Hair pie. Even so though if he choose to give them all hair it would be very time consuming and I guess that was kind of my point although not adequately expressed in my post. Also I get the impression people asking for patches for these types of mod's don't realize that it is hand drawn and really can't be done with a script at least as far as I know it can't. I know he did the options for Kurvira but that was one character and very few scenes compared to the rest of the girls.
They did this with Rey, too. Imho it's something that relates more to modding fans than dropping this on already stretched-out Marty. Fair question: how many games with this scope were created by a 1.5 men crew?

DECYPHER

Apr 26, 2017
I've taken a look at the sprites for some games, FET included and what normally happens with pubic hair is that it ends up being its own file. While for animations, yes that would be hard work, but for their regular sprites, it can (but not necessarily is) be as simple as just drawing an extra patch.
But alas, a man can dream.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I've taken a look at the sprites for some games, FET included and what normally happens with pubic hair is that it ends up being its own file. While for animations, yes that would be hard work, but for their regular sprites, it can (but not necessarily is) be as simple as just drawing an extra patch.
But alas, a man can dream.

I understand wanting it , certainly not totally against it as long as it's not a monster bush Kuriva's bush in those pic she had of her self were kind of gross to me but Rey's bush was nicely trimmed and was okay. But as TopAnalRapeLover pointed out The Mity team is very small and even smaller now that Cbob is totally out of the picture. If a fan wants to do it , I say more power to them.

Reactions: DECYPHER

LipPil

Oct 12, 2018
I present to your attention almost all sex scenes and not only in saves. They start from page 2, go almost up to 100 pages. Also on the first page there are saving with the ends of all chapters, and all paths (Love or Lust). As updates, I will upload an updated archive! photo_2022-03-13_01-41-55.jpg photo_2022-03-13_01-42-26.jpg

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
Do you guys recommend this game for someone who has never seen the show? I played Jikage Rising and enjoyed it a lot, but I also have watched the entirety of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. So basically do I need to know anything about Avatar to enjoy this game?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Do you guys recommend this game for someone who has never seen the show? I played Jikage Rising and enjoyed it a lot, but I also have watched the entirety of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden. So basically do I need to know anything about Avatar to enjoy this game?
I had only seen clips of the show my self before playing and I have had a blast playing this. It is very funny and imo pretty high quality.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes