Aug 20, 2021
FET v1.0.0c

Hey everyone! It's here! The final build!

Also, you can find links to older projects .

Well... not the final FET build because I'm certain more versions will be released in the future. Sometimes to squash more bugs and I STILL want to add some new functionalities and scenes, but this will be the build to effectively end the story.

I hope the endings will leave you satisfied. Naturally if you discover bugs or things which need to be dealt with, please don't be shy and let me know by sending me a dm or just mentioning it in the comments.

This is a special version because I left in some shortcuts to make it easier for you to view different endings. These were also present in the bughunt versions, but I intend to take those out in future versions. I figured I could leave them in for now. Don't expect too much out of the different endings though. They're mostly the same with small differences, but one of them will answer the question who the hell Shady is.

*Spoilers * Dear bughunters! As always you were a great help, especially with making the love ending a bit better than it originally was. Normally i like adding a new scene during the bughunt period when I have the chance and I was doing so for this version too but lack of time and some other considerations made me decide to take it out.
Other changes are mostly small. For example you can switch to anal during Korra's wedding now (jinora too if you ONLY chose her). Izumi's boobs move when you have sex with her now and a couple of other small things like that.
Oh and there's one more thing. After the credits you can "keep playing". That's not really interesting atm, but I added a few more characters to Ember island when you return. No extra scenes though. Personally I wouldn't download this version if you've already played the earlier bughunt and instead just wait to see whether any new bugs pop up which I'll fix first. But... that's of course entirely up to you.
I intend to write an art update in about five days in which I'll talk a bit about what will happen in the near future. But until then, I hope you can enjoy this version of FET. Thanks for making FET possible. I wasn't always certain I would be able to give it a proper end so I'm more than pleased I can finally share these links with you.

pc version -
mac version -
android version -

I strongly advice using the links above, but If you're using older hardware the builds above might cause problems. I made a special version for pc and mac which should work better for you and which you can try instead ( , ) Saves made in the newer version can't be loaded in the special version so keep that in mind.

Okay, I think that's all I need to say right now.

Cheers!

Marty

PinchyCrabbo

Dec 19, 2019
FET v1.0.0c

Also, you can find links to older projects .

Well... not the final FET build because I'm certain more versions will be released in the future. Sometimes to squash more bugs and I STILL want to add some new functionalities and scenes, but this will be the build to effectively end the story.

I hope the endings will leave you satisfied. Naturally if you discover bugs or things which need to be dealt with, please don't be shy and let me know by sending me a dm or just mentioning it in the comments.

This is a special version because I left in some shortcuts to make it easier for you to view different endings. These were also present in the bughunt versions, but I intend to take those out in future versions. I figured I could leave them in for now. Don't expect too much out of the different endings though. They're mostly the same with small differences, but one of them will answer the question who the hell Shady is.

I intend to write an art update in about five days in which I'll talk a bit about what will happen in the near future. But until then, I hope you can enjoy this version of FET. Thanks for making FET possible. I wasn't always certain I would be able to give it a proper end so I'm more than pleased I can finally share these links with you.

pc version - alt link
mac version - alt link
android version - alt link

I strongly advice using the links above, but If you're using older hardware the builds above might cause problems. I made a special version for pc and mac which should work better for you and which you can try instead ( , ) Saves made in the newer version can't be loaded in the special version so keep that in mind.

Okay, I think that's all I need to say right now.

Cheers!

Marty
Thank you for sharing! Wow, this is huge. There was a false alarm a couple of weeks ago, but I feel like this finally warrants putting a completed tag, which is crazy to think.

Crusado

Jan 21, 2020
Ah man that love ending feels like blue balls. The teases for Kuvira alone, I really hope he goes back and adds some scenes with her. The Beifong family teases as well with Ikki and Suyin. I want more but its good to see the end of the game.

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
i honestly think this game will have 2 or more updates until the end,it seems like the updates involves just adding some extra scenes to each ending or mainly the final chapter in general, we might probably get those updates in a quicker way than once a month (also i'm sure that this game will have other scenes because in some new scenes for this update it still says that he might add some new ones in future updates)

dlombu

Mar 25, 2017
What a milestone. I haven't played this in years but it's finally time to do the full run. One of the best adult games of its time from what I remember. Let's see if it still is.

Reactions: WaveKing

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Bleach deserves it more than naruto which already has a ton of games out there. Bleach girls are better too.
I would totally be down for Bleach my self , just don't think he will try adapting an anime.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
FET v1.0.0c

that looks like we will have a finished final sooner or later, i expect maybe the -D or -E version will be it.. thanks alot for sharing this! and if this ever hits a store, i'll buy that complete version. i want that hard copy, with them girls in the background on display, and the MiTy logo across, this one deserves it.

Last edited:

brandonsin

Jul 22, 2018
how do i get the wedding ending.. i have the money from shady and on the love route.. i can't progress any futher.. i have talked to every single character... i have seen a lot of people ask this same question and not one got a straight answer.. ????

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes