GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
What, in the G bug fix? I considered downloading just to check for that but figured that I'd just wait and not spoil the surprise.
Though now I'm tempted lol.
its the new content added after the initial 1.0 release. basically stuff with pema and kuvira on the island should be in there.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
is there a walkthrough for this game ?
There are complete walkthroughs of books 1, 2 and 3. They are the "step by step" kind and you don't get from them what action led to which scene - you just follow the given steps and get all scenes.

Iirc there is a partial walkthrough of book 4 and none for book 5.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
No new content if you've played f version
I get that, but I mean there could be new, currently unused content in the files. Kind of like how people found art assets for loli Kuvira and some code back before the update for that dropped. Might be worth investigating. Though the team might have learned their lesson the first time not to leave stray assets in before they are ready.

Oimon

Jul 28, 2017
I get that, but I mean there could be new, currently unused content in the files. Kind of like how people found art assets for loli Kuvira and some code back before the update for that dropped. Might be worth investigating. Though the team might have learned their lesson the first time not to leave stray assets in before they are ready.
Beside Kuvira L pregnant scene in the art there is nothing left unfinished. Perhaps in the code?

Reactions: runkel

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Was this ever an option or are they just fan art?
It was added in the latest update during the "Post Story" Ember Island trip. There's also scenes with the Beifong sisters as well as Opal and what I'm assuming is supposed to be Kuvira but her name is misspelled.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
It was added in the latest update during the "Post Story" Ember Island trip. There's also scenes with the Beifong sisters as well as Opal and what I'm assuming is supposed to be Kuvira but her name is misspelled.
Not misspelled. She's going by a new identity because she's a fugitive.

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes