Apr 23, 2019
every time someone says they have blue balls around here I think it's weird, are you going to say that perverts like you (or maybe I'm the weird one) don't jerk off every day? or maybe you're horses that would explain too
ure not the weird one don't worry everyone on this site is a coomer

Quint36

Jun 1, 2019
Does anyone has a book 5 save to share with azula, pregnancy and the "good stuff" enabled pls? Lost the saves and I'm too lazy to redo all book 4 just to make the good choices.

guston

Aug 7, 2016
Does anybody have a complete save up to ch 5? I build a new PC and didn't bother saving the file. I tried to restart from ch 5, but I'm unable to trigger the loli scenes.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Does anybody have a complete save up to ch 5? I build a new PC and didn't bother saving the file. I tried to restart from ch 5, but I'm unable to trigger the loli scenes.
So, you're not a human failure and a good person in general. I salute you. If the new update will be posted I'll share my saves if still needed.

On a different matter, how is there no "love" tag? Is there a "love" tag? Because I feel it should have a "love" tag.
And what about a "harem" tag?

guston

Aug 7, 2016
So, you're not a human failure and a good person in general. I salute you. If the new update will be posted I'll share my saves if still needed.

On a different matter, how is there no "love" tag? Is there a "love" tag? Because I feel it should have a "love" tag.
And what about a "harem" tag?
It looks like I'm still locked out of a few scenes. It may be due to skipping book 4 and therefore not picking the loli options. I think those trigger a flag to allow book 5 loli scenes though I might be wrong. If you could share your save file, I would appreciate it.

Oct 30, 2019
ahhh

am I missing something, or has slave route been neglected like 4 updates in a row?
did they finish the slave content altogher and Ijust missed that memo perhaps? what's the deal

Reactions: Yotsuyu
4.50 star(s) 274 Votes