Lord Stark

Feb 3, 2022
In this new version the only good thing was bringing Jinora and Korra back, especially Korra, because she hadn't heard anything new from her in a long time. The fight animation with Kuvira is good, it's the best of all, but I feel like I didn't have to fight her again, now that she's more "submissive".

Another thing I want to comment is: We don´t have anything new about Beifong girls, I have a lot of ideas to these girls. Just imagine something like this in the future... (Btw, this is not mine, this is from the artist Rocner)
How do I trigger the fight with Kuvira. I've tried many things but cant seem to find it

Hawks9783

Jun 12, 2020
i also cant figure out how to unlock the new scenes ive went through basically every piece of dialogue i can find unless im missing something super obvious waited about 2 weeks of ingame days aswell

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
I've always enjoyed asking questions like: "how to do this, how to do that" - isn't it better to figure everything out yourself? At your own pace with your own actions? It's not Baldur's Gate or Pillars of Eternity :sneaky:

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
I've always enjoyed asking questions like: "how to do this, how to do that" - isn't it better to figure everything out yourself? At your own pace with your own actions? It's not Baldur's Gate or Pillars of Eternity :sneaky:
yeah that's true, but some people here are not here for the grind and only for the fap so it cant be helped.. i for one am here for the little figuring it out on my own kind of thing...

• Haha
Reactions: Dyson and Shad0wB

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Mentioning "older hardware" when using a game engine that is based on ten year old software makes my fucking ass crack open, that's how hilarious it is.
Develop your game using a current engine which compiles your sources instead of that ridiculous interpreting language (which renpy is). It is too fucking slow to do anything except swapping text and a few pictures.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
I wonder when it'll be actually completed completed. Since i bet there is still some asking for more updates to it.

Reactions: Legal1709
Mar 7, 2018
so what do you do to get her content
Figured it out. After you pick the right sign you can go back to the beach and have Zhu Li try out various swimsuits. Have her try on the green bikini and the MC will mention that Kuvira would look good in it. Afterwards you can go to Varrick in the boat and ask to buy it. He'll give it to you and the option should appear in Kuvira's menu when you visit her shack. The other guy is just being a little anal to troll I guess.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I haven't played in a year or so (since it was originally "finished") so I downloaded the new version, but it's not recognizing my earlier saves! Is there something I'm missing?

4.50 star(s) 274 Votes