kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I've never played it, so maybe someone can answer my question :) . Is sanbox a pain to play? How about tags, incest is between whom? Are gay and trap avoidable?

Val4nce

Aug 2, 2022
Izumi will call a bird to get lube for anal. After the lube is delivered, Ikki will take ownership of the bird. I don't think there's any scenes with it, but it hints at the bird eventually stealing clothes.
how to trigger the izumi stuff? also how can i help alzu win the card game i dont have that option

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Four Elements Trainer [1.0.4a] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (707 MB/ 320 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
I've never played it, so maybe someone can answer my question :) . Is sanbox a pain to play? How about tags, incest is between whom? Are gay and trap avoidable?
It's one of those old-school sandboxes which aren't meant to waste to much of your time.
The last time i've played (when ch 3 still was in progress) there was a pseudo-incest between the MC who moved into Zuko's body (following the ch2 love route) and as you may assume he fucked Azula. But may be there's more now, idk.
And as far as i know the dev added trap shit in ch4 with one of those Eska/Desna twins, can't remember which one of them is a male and it should be avoidable.

i take offence to that, i like that one very much thanks you
made me break my no talking streak for this message, i hope you're proud of yourself you scoundrel
spongebob-mr-krabs.gif

Last edited:

HMZS

Jan 23, 2021
additionally, windows defender marks this file as a trojan
Windows Defender flags almost all renpy and alike executables as trojan lately. hint : get a REAL security solution like bitdefender kaspersky eset mcafee (erm, no, not mcafee) etc

even Avira gives decent results.

Windows defender was bad 10 years ago, passable a year ago, and it seems since 2 or 3 months, it went berserk.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes