Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Update worth downloading?

Must say that i've grown tired of the complete randomness of the recent scene updates. Like does anyone care about another handjob by Pema after you already fucked her a hundred times?

I think the last time they added something surprising was the kuvira youth potion scene. Otherwise this game has outlived itself long ago. And i don't expect any changes to the other books, which look really really outdated compared to the epilogue CGs. Time for a new project, i'd say.
I'm feeling it too, the point of the game has already been reached, you've already corrupted the girls, isn't that the whole point of it?, I mean remember when the slave route ended and that Halloween special came out?, there revealed Jinora a little older, (the current one), at the end there was a hidden option for you to click on Jorina's mask, and the following dialogue "ok Jorina, *she stares*, I don't know what you talking about dad, *closes the door*, when you visit her room again, hey dad *and she appers naked*, good night!, *and she closes the door*", this minimal scene made me much more excited at the time than seeing her, Korra or anyone having sex in this

ItsPapi97

Aug 3, 2022
So I'm stuck, I feel like fucked up on upgrading the hospital in book 3 and the other buildings before maxing out the tavern. I don't know how to get more obsidian. I already got all the ones from the walkthrough. Also I keep getting 4/5 for toph even tho I've sexed her up a lot. Any help?

Reactions: Floname

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
So I'm stuck, I feel like fucked up on upgrading the hospital in book 3 and the other buildings before maxing out the tavern. I don't know how to get more obsidian. I already got all the ones from the walkthrough. Also I keep getting 4/5 for toph even tho I've sexed her up a lot. Any help?
It seems the chick in the Bas-sing-se market sells obsidian for 250 coins, unfortunately I don't remember when this option appeared, I think after one of the conversations with Shady, maybe when you upgrade his best request shop?

I think you can find one by Ajala, one you get from Toph, one was probably in the ruins of the house and it seems that it can drop during random fights in the tunnels

Reactions: Forgotted

F1forhalp

Fleetwood Mac - World In Harmony (live, Boston)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
How to legally change your name
  1. Obtain and complete required forms. ...
  2. Undergo background checks. ...
  3. Publish a public notice if required. ...
  4. Attend a name change hearing. ...
  5. Update your official documents. ...
  6. Retain proof of your old name.
..you only forgot the fee :D

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I'm feeling it too, the point of the game has already been reached, you've already corrupted the girls, isn't that the whole point of it?, I mean remember when the slave route ended and that Halloween special came out?, there revealed Jinora a little older, (the current one), at the end there was a hidden option for you to click on Jorina's mask, and the following dialogue "ok Jorina, *she stares*, I don't know what you talking about dad, *closes the door*, when you visit her room again, hey dad *and she appers naked*, good night!, *and she closes the door*", this minimal scene made me much more excited at the time than seeing her, Korra or anyone having sex in this
do you know that isnt the end of it?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
do you know that isnt the end of it?
it could be, or it could go on forever, it depends on how long Marty wants to continue, because the story is over, he's just adding new scenes, particularly in this update I found all Jinora's dialogue to let Ikki help the best thing, despite the scene with Azula be very well done, but no effect on me

Reactions: DarkLink

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
This game is STILL NOT FINISHED? I've played this in 2016 dude o_O what is he still doing here???
Rather not ask such questions here - move your ass and look back a few posts, some people are starting to get really pissed at the next question about the completion or not of work on the FET. Personally, I'm not surprised by them - how many times can you explain the same thing?

coomerlmao

Jun 17, 2020
it could be, or it could go on forever, it depends on how long Marty wants to continue, because the story is over, he's just adding new scenes, particularly in this update I found all Jinora's dialogue to let Ikki help the best thing, despite the scene with Azula be very well done, but no effect on me
He means that you can have sex with jinora in the Halloween special

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
What epilogue ikki content is there anyway? I used unren to figure out what variables to set to make sure I can hit it without replaying through the entirity of book 4 but there doesn't seem to be anything outside of references

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
bumping cause it got a bit buried
I answered this, unless you meant something different:
https://f95zone.to/threads/four-elements-trainer-v1-0-4a-mity.730/post-10412185

What epilogue ikki content is there anyway? I used unren to figure out what variables to set to make sure I can hit it without replaying through the entirity of book 4, but there doesn't seem to be anything outside of references
So far there are three Ikki scenes in the epilogue, four if an unwanted sperm release by the MC counts too.

Last edited:
Reactions: culaodcarata
4.50 star(s) 269 Votes