Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018

Hey everyone! Hope you've had a nice weekend. It's time again to let you know what I've been doing the last two weeks!
As you are most likely already aware, this month is a Titans month. I didn't start out working on that this month though. First few days I've been trying to fix a personal minor annoyance in FET(well more than one to be honest), which could help me scrap a couple of thousand superfluous lines. Fixing the annoyance was messing with the textbox opacity option initially and I didn't want to sacrifice that function. So after scratching my head for a while I managed to work my way around it. In the end the solution was ridiculously easy... which might have been the reason I didn't realize it at first.
I was happy to have fixed that age old "pebble in my boot", but by that time my hand had started to act up again.
I talked about this before, but just for anyone who doesn't know or remember, I'm right handed when drawing, but I use my mouse(intensively) with my left hand. I'm very depended on the so called infinite scroll function which means the mouse wheel has no friction(no clicky-clicks) and most mice with that function are too small, right-handed or have something else which makes it not suitable for me. Your choices become a lot more limited when you want something for your left hand with infinite scroll.
Despite my tinkering with mice in the past, including opening them up and messing with their innards, I still went back to using my logitech m500 in the end. Which is exclusively shaped for right-handed use. In the past that had already given me some pain and fatigue, but elevating my hand by putting some cushions under my wrist fixed my initial problems for a long time. But now it was back.
So I went through my collection of old mice and found an ambidextrous one with a nice wide mouse wheel which already had its "speed limiter" loosened by me some time ago. The wheel has no inertia roll because it's so light and it tracked like shit, but adding some space between it and the table's surface at least fixed the tracking somehow.
There's more to it than the above but I won't bore your (or me!) with that. Let's just say my hand is not feeling contorted anymore. Yay!

I wish I could just take the best bits out of all my mice and put them together into one which really for me.
Unfortunately, my stylus pen also started acting wonky! No surprises there really. I use it all the time and it's old as balls(intuos 2!) but I have spares. Since I switched to my spare I also decided to buy a bunch of new nibs to go with it. I'm almost surprised you can still buy those.

A sketch with the new pen and nib.

(I gave Starfire a bit more, because why not. Bigger versions(pics, not tits) in the attachment)
And with that most of my hand/hardware problems should once more be over for a *knocks on wood* good long time to come.
Now to be entirely honest, I 'm not super certain I'll have a new Titans build finished this month. My hand is feeling fine again since I started using the new mouse, but I've been adding some more than my usual come-inside-or-outside choices for one scene which took me quite some time so I'm reeally behind of where I wanted to be about now. I'll still try and keep things within this month, but just keep that in the back of your head when we approach the end of April to lessen any possible disappointments.
Anything else worthy to mention? Not really. Well maybe. I've never seen the Mandalorian. I know Grogu exists and the helmet virtually always stays on etc, but that's about it. I never really felt the need to watch it. But this weekend I saw the Paz Vizsla scene in the latest episode and that was nice enough to make me want to reconsider. Must've been a pretty intense moment for anyone who has been following the show!
Alright, that's it for now. Talk to you later!

tcm17

Aug 6, 2017
My suspicion is that Slave route epilogue, if ever completed, is all about your perfect ever after with Katara as head wife/co-conspirator similar to her activities in Book 3.

But yeah the reason why we get so many questions is because there isn't a definitive answer. Like I only now consider the epilogue "finished" since Ikki gets to be part of the official partners club. And theoretically that could be added to with another 1-2 scenes.

Kay

Oct 26, 2016
Random question for anyone who happens to know, for each book is there a route that is more fleshed out or has more content, or is it pretty much just personal preference? Been such a long time since I played this, looking forward to trying it out again

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Random question for anyone who happens to know, for each book is there a route that is more fleshed out or has more content, or is it pretty much just personal preference? Been such a long time since I played this, looking forward to trying it out again
Finally, a good question...

for each book is there a route that is more fleshed out or has more content, or is it pretty much just personal preference?
First of all: Each route does has their own variety of: 1- Ways of progress, 2- Scenes, 3- Lines, 4- Endings and 5- Jokes. (It was worth replaying to me.....for the 3rd time of both routes already and I still laugh!, worth it ;p)

Secondly: It does also depend on the taste and / or preference.

Into Romance and not into Blackmailing and/ or Rape and / or Corruption?, Love route.

Into Blackmailing and/ or Rape and / or Corruption and not into Romance?, Slave route.

If you're like me and don't mind both and just wanna explore everything, Go for both!

And finally: Love route does have more content than Slave route and as I said earlier. The common thing among both of them is variety of content, scenes and endings

Note: Book 4 is the main factor that leads to either Epilogue of Slave or Epilogue of Love route.

For example: You went all Slave and for some reason chose Love for Book 4, Ending it will take you to the Love route's Epilogue and vice versa.

Been such a long time since I played this, looking forward to trying it out again
Welcome back!, If you're here for laughs, a great story, faps and nostalgia, you came to the right place!

Edit: Oh and before you ask: Yes, The Main Story is finished (The Four Books for BOTH routes), but The Epilogue is in-progress. (I came prepared this time!)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: F1forhalp and Kay

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
book 1 doesn't have much difference from love and slave, so I prefer slave, book 2 even being a guy who likes corruption, love is much better!, trust me, book 3 I prefer slave, but love is good too, but 4 is special, because they happen at different times with different characters, so play both, there's no choice here

Kay

Oct 26, 2016

First of all: Each route does has their own variety of: 1- Ways of progress, 2- Scenes, 3- Lines, 4- Endings and 5- Jokes. (It was worth replaying to me.....for the 3rd time of both routes already and I still laugh!, worth it ;p)

Into Romance and not into Blackmailing and/ or Rape and / or Corruption?, Love route.

Into Blackmailing and/ or Rape and / or Corruption and not into Romance?, Slave route.

If you're like me and don't mind both and just wanna explore everything, Go for both!

And finally: Love route does have more content than Slave route and as I said earlier. The common thing among both of them is variety of content, scenes and endings

Note: Book 4 is the main factor that leads to either Epilogue of Slave or Epilogue of Love route.

For example: You went all Slave and for some reason chose Love for Book 4, Ending it will take you to the Love route's Epilogue and vice versa.

Welcome back!, If you're here for laughs, a great story, faps and nostalgia, you came to the right place!

Edit: Oh and before you ask: Yes, The Main Story is finished (The Four Books for BOTH routes), but The Epilogue is in-progress. (I came prepared this time!)
book 1 doesn't have much difference from love and slave, so I prefer slave, book 2 even being a guy who likes corruption, love is much better!, trust me, book 3 I prefer slave, but love is good too, but 4 is special, because they happen at different times with different characters, so play both, there's no choice here
Awesome! Thanks. Seems like I'll just end up trying both lol

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
I appreciate the new content, but I personally would like to see more of Smellerbee, or maybe we could bone the mean girls. I'd still like to analize the Spirit Lady too, cuz she's kinda been a pain in the ass since the beginning anyway. 'Course, I wouldn't mind rear-ending Ikki again. Idk why, but I've always wanted the scene where Ikki and the two guards ended in Ikki getting a double dose like Korra does, instead of a double dose of jizz, but then I guess that's just me :WeSmart:

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
I'd still like to analize the Spirit Lady too, cuz she's kinda been a pain in the ass since the beginning anyway.
Yeah, what a bitchy, narcissist personality who believes that the world revolves around her, she even believes that ''all of it was her hard work''.

I'm pretty sure her role model in life is Caillou.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wouldn't mind rear-ending Ikki again. Idk why, but I've always wanted the scene where Ikki and the two guards ended in Ikki getting a double dose like Korra does
Wouldn't mind either (only if it's optional, The More, The Merrier!) , but this isn't The Slave route, not to mention how badly it'd affect both of The MC, Ikki and Jinora if she was found raped and how it doesn't fit the nature of both the game AND the route. This game is a parody after all!

taway1531

Jan 31, 2020
Recently started a new game and skipped to the epilogue. Can't do anything with Ikki, but I remember there was stuff to do with her there. Any way I can fix that?

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Recently started a new game and skipped to the epilogue. Can't do anything with Ikki, but I remember there was stuff to do with her there. Any way I can fix that?
2 ways to fix that

1- To play through ALLLLLLL of Book 4 and get to the part where you left Korra in the snow and choose ''Well...'' then choose ''Be Ambiguous'' and there, you can access all loli scenes of the entire Book and STILL progress through all of Book 4

Orr....

2- Just take a save file where somebody went through all of Book 4 and unlocked all loli scenes

Here: That save is where you get to choose whether to fuck The spirit bitch or Nagina since Idk which of em you'd prefer (Love route dw, I checked it ;) )

How to place it:

1- Press Win button + R or search for ''Run''

2- Type down '' %appdata% '' (Without the quotation marks)

3- Open RenPy then Avatar-Harem- (Lots of numbers)

4- Place the save file there

You're welcome

Reactions: Huarana

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
Wouldn't mind either (only if it's optional, The More, The Merrier!) , but this isn't The Slave route, not to mention how badly it'd affect both of The MC, Ikki and Jinora if she was found raped and how it doesn't fit the nature of both the game AND the route. This game is a parody after all!

You say book 4 love or slave leads to love or slave epilogue, but when you say epilogue, are you talking about book 5, or just book 4, because I've only seen neutral content for book 5.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
You say book 4 love or slave leads to love or slave epilogue, but when you say epilogue, are you talking about book 5, or just book 4, because I've only seen neutral content for book 5.
Book 5 and The Epilogue are the same. (If I understand correctly.)

It's just different naming.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Does book 5 have love and slave routes, or is it just neutral?
Book 5 does have different routes like the previous books and it depends on which route you chose to play in Book 4.

Basically:

Ending Book 4's Love route automatically leads to Book 5 on Love route

While Ending Book 4's Slave route automatically leads to Book 5 on Slave route.

Due to the fact that both of Book 4's routes happens in totally different circumstances, different times and bodies to be precise.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes