GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
FET V.1.0.5c - Just Bugfixes

Hey all, I've been fixing some bugs today which were still present in version 1.0.5b. Most of it simple stuff which you could ignore your way through, but also a bug which would return you to the title screen when visiting Nagina or the Spirit at night in your shack. A very annoying one! But not the most annoying...

I also tried to fix a bug reported by a few people where they'd get stuck. Looking for that one made me find another which I fixed but the original one still eludes me. I tried to build in a few eventualities which should "catch" the situation and prevent or correct it, but I'm not yet entirely sure how effective that will be. Of course I hope this will fix it and I'll keep an eye out for more/other bugs myself but you can always let me know in the comments or send me a dm if you encounter a bug. Or anything else you feel like sharing.

This won't be the last build for the love epilogue just yet, but I did finally added a more organic way to end potential pregnancies(or add them) If you haven't played this or the previous build yet, I hope you'll like the additions! Thanks!

New links below and a spoiler log can be found at the bottom of this post.

- PC version -

- Mac version -

- Android link version -

- Changelog/spoilers -
Izumi will lose something which you'll have to help her with. You'll be rewarded by getting a hand and blow something from both her and her mother afterwards. You might be under surveillance while being rewarded though...
All the BeiFongs... all of them... will get something up the bum during a scene.
A new visitor! Korra's mom will arrive on the island. And if you don't interfere with the cardgame, she and her daughter will both provide some missionary fun. Be aware that if Korra isn't on Ember Island, Senna won't visit.
Korra can give you a job... using her feet!
Oogi and Senna do something(optional of course)... 'nuff said.
Finally, the pregnancies can be ended in an organic way for Korra, Jinora and Kuvira. If they weren't pregnant there will be an option to retroactively make them pregnant. I will probably take that part out in future versions, but for now it's in.

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Just to clarify, the slave route is not yet in development since the current development is on the love route? (epilogue)

PrinceWulf

Mar 3, 2018
Dunno why but for some reason I can't seem to find any new content in game. Do I need to trigger something? I played for 3 in-game days and haven't found any mentioned events.

Also Senna isn't on island for me yet.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Dunno why but for some reason I can't seem to find any new content in game. Do I need to trigger something? I played for 3 in-game days and haven't found any mentioned events.

Also Senna isn't on island for me yet.
There are a lot of different possibilities for the epilogue now, so there's no easy answer without more information. Obviously, for Senna to appear, Korra has to be on Ember Island. Then all girls up to Izumi had to have their anal scene (winning at card game triggers them) before she will arrive at the island.

zorokun

Jun 11, 2023
Hey all, I had a query related to this VN, actually I really liked the game art and wanted to try making some animations, can anyone tell me what is the software which is used to make the 2d sprites and 2d animations?

I have used honeyselect for 3d animations but have never tried 2d animations.

Lammen

Feb 28, 2018
I see there is a slave epilogue and love epilogue. Does this mean the epilogues play as if you've played the books all love route or all slave? Or is there differences if you did some books slave and some love route?

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
I see there is a slave epilogue and love epilogue. Does this mean the epilogues play as if you've played the books all love route or all slave? Or is there differences if you did some books slave and some love route?
No, it only depends on what route you choose play as in Book 4 only due to some very, very unique circumstances at that time.

As for other Books, it only affects how the main girls of the 3 books interact with you in a passive way that won't affect the story and / or ending and / or Epilogue in Book 4.

I'd go for The Love Route Epilogue since it has content, unlike The Slave Epilogue that is being postponed until Mity is finished with The Love Route Epilogue.

You're welcome.

When the MC says it, It's funny.
But when I say it, I get kicked out of the funeral.

Also oooh!, random funny quotes! I Like that!

My turn:
Guard 1:
1686509644677.png
Guard 2:
1686509652883.png
Guard 1:
1686509698052.png
Guard 2:
1686509713017.png 1686509736074.png

Hotshot 3001

Dec 29, 2019
The game super cool but I like the challenge why there isn't any bad endings like being enslaved or hypnotized to make you think that you are a sissy girl.
or if you anger the spirit before the last book she will but you in kora's body against your will.
But other than that the game is legendary ❤❤❤

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes