shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
You wouldn't see her pics in a regular art assets, you'd need an extras.

What I did see was the Jorina box again.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
They're fun little Halloween themed stand alone games. If you're expecting something more that's on you.
nah, I never expect anything from spookytimes in fact, if I could erase two things from the story of this game, it would be the minigames/puzzles and the spookytimes, for me both things just take a lote of time away from the main project

Now that Marty is dividing his time between F.E.T and Teen Titans, I was praying that Halloween would fall in Teen Titans month, because at least next month the next update would be for F.E.T.

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020

Show less
Hey all, I've cut far more corners than I'm happy with, but Spooky Times 3 is finished! Barely in time, but 'tis done! For anyone new, Spooky times is is a series of standalone one build games which takes place in the FET universe and is basically an excuse for me to create a Halloween themed game with the avatar characters.
Dear bughunters! Thanks for all of your feedback and not in the least some of your bug reports. I think and hope I got them all! Not a lot is different in this version. I opted to do a bit of everything everywhere. No new full blown scenes. Just more sound effects, a few improvements of already existing scenes and a few new images like the mouse jumping out of the skull etc. the only really new thing is I'd say for the possibility to give "the bouncer" a wedgie. But that's about if for the truly new things.
I hope you'll like this silly Halloween game. I took quite a few big turns during its development which can be noticed when arriving at the board game which I basically had to abandon as a full fledged mechanic. It's too bad but I didn't have enough time to do all I wanted. Still I hope you'll like this standalone continuation of MITY's Halloween tradition. Thanks for everything!
Links below and a simple spoilerlog can be found at the bottom of this post.

- PC version -
- Mac version -
- Android version -

Spoiler log!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ponetan

Dec 2, 2021
Why do you care if people are asking for it or not. If it annoys you so much stop reading it instead of trying to act "cool" because you can "wait a few days".
Because there is a really annoying double standard with this site. You'll have people having a brief moment of joking around about something and it all gets deleted for "clean up".

But then you just get page after page of "we need a hero." Probably the biggest source of spam on here, but it gets a pass. I come here each day to check up on things before getting to work. It's pretty irritating to check notifications and it's just the same shit that was already spammed 100 times before and not anything of value.

Also, the heroes are obviously backing this game. That's how they get it. You think they aren't keeping track of something they are paying money for? The hero spam is not just annoying. It is completely pointless.

Last edited:

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Well that was a fun little Halloween special. I didn't get a cardboard box spirit scene either, just saw the box being used to hold TP during the bathroom scene. Oh well, perhaps there will be more Ikki/Jinora scenes in actual FET updates in the future.

oreimo33

May 1, 2020
Wow the Jinora scene was so well hidden but not very good imo. Very lackluster for something that was so hard to find imo. I hope Mity will give us more and better stuff with Jinora/Ikky soon. There has been a lack of those two for a while.

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes