Feb 11, 2021
Man, it's always painful to complete both book 2 and 3 love route, and to abandon Azula and Toph in the end. Can't wait to feel utterly hollow once this game is finished.
Same. Feel just as bad, if not more, for Katara too, who has had to deal with the MC's time traveling mind jumping bullshit twice, and somehow knows the MC's fate before we do, to the point where she willingly lets him go after getting pregnant with his child, and then the MC just drops off the face of the earth for decades in her mind. I honestly don't know what possible way MITY is going to resolve the ending that doesn't leave me feeling empty.

Edit: Although this conversation did give me some hope for a happy ending as opposed to a bittersweet one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do gotta ask though, have they confirmed they're not going to come back to this series ever again? I know they've pretty much covered all the main characters and time periods in the animated series, but there's a whole universe of other Avatar content out there that they could possibly cover as halloween specials or something similar, provided there's enough content in the expanded universe, because I haven't actually explored any of that completely. Plus with the establishment of Avatar Studios it doesn't seem like Nickelodeon's going to stop pumping out Avatar related content anytime soon, just seems like a waste for MITY to let a franchise with so much future milking potential go to waste. Like after whatever their next project or two is, if enough new content has been put out by Nickelodeon I 100% think they should jump on parodying that.

Last edited:

Misteriol

Sep 17, 2018
can someone give me full save? because I lost after changing ssd :/
I mean after the korra arc because i finished it.

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2021
If they finish this game and make another game, I hope it's about Shady
At the very least, he should have as big of a role as he does right now, if not bigger. I'm also curious what experimental youth potion he's using that allows him to be permanently young, maybe the MC can make those and give them to Katara and Toph

Reactions: GaRbS

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
Same. Feel just as bad, if not more, for Katara too, who has had to deal with the MC's time traveling mind jumping bullshit twice, and somehow knows the MC's fate before we do, to the point where she willingly lets him go after getting pregnant with his child, and then the MC just drops off the face of the earth for decades in her mind. I honestly don't know what possible way MITY is going to resolve the ending that doesn't leave me feeling empty.

Edit: Although this conversation did give me some hope for a happy ending as opposed to a bittersweet one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do gotta ask though, have they confirmed they're not going to come back to this series ever again? I know they've pretty much covered all the main characters and time periods in the animated series, but there's a whole universe of other Avatar content out there that they could possibly cover as halloween specials or something similar, provided there's other chicks in the expanded universe, because I haven't actually explored any of them completely. Plus with the establishment of Avatar Studios it doesn't seem like Nickelodeon's going to stop pumping out Avatar related content anytime soon, just seems like a waste for MITY to let a franchise with so much future milking potential go to waste. Like after whatever their next project or two is, if enough new content has been pumped out by Nickelodeon I 100% think they should jump on parodying that.
I wholeheartedly share your thoughts—I am also excited to see how they'll resolve the story. “Don't be too quick to decide there's only one choice to be made.” kinda sounds like that the MC can, perhaps even has to, choose a/his ending. Maybe Shady has succeeded in developing a persisting youth potion, that the MC can give to the girls. Happy ending for everyone :p — Albeit a bittersweet ending would be more suitable for this story, imho.
I also want to know what happened to Azula—hopefully she'll appear sometime in this book to clear things up.

Referring to the rest of your post: I don't think they'll return to this story once it's finished. I think after 5 years, maybe 6 when it's actually finished, they're probably bored/saturated with it and want to move on—that's at least my guess. But they'd be foolish to entirely let go of this project—after all, it's a source of abundant income, lol. But, like I said, I nonetheless hope for book 1 to be overworked.

May 17, 2021
I'm still hoping for Pema to appear in the love route. Even though she already played a big role in the slave route, it would be such a wasted opportunity for Pema to miss out on scenes with Jinora and Ikki, in this route

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'm still hoping for Pema to appear in the love route. Even though she already played a big role in the slave route, it would be such a wasted opportunity for Pema to miss out on scenes with Jinora and Ikki, in this route
Agreed. Non-prego pema would be nice to get in some scenes with her daughters but I don't think it's likely.

popcorn334

Dec 3, 2018
Hello, I'm stuck at around the end of book 3 slave route. I'm just about to meet the Earth King but I get the pop up that says Toph is only 4/5 broken. i tried everything but couldnt get the last 1/5. Also I don't know how to unlock ty lee's first option that is covered in grey ?????s. 1626895308040.png 1626895331448.png

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Hello, I'm stuck at around the end of book 3 slave route. I'm just about to meet the Earth King but I get the pop up that says Toph is only 4/5 broken. i tried everything but couldnt get the last 1/5. Also I don't know how to unlock ty lee's first option that is covered in grey ?????s. View attachment 1310938 View attachment 1310939
about Toph, I can't say what the problem is, but Ty Lee's, you just have to beat Iroh in a crab fight 5 times in a row.

Reactions: popcorn334

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I've just installed v0.9.4c, I transferred my saves from v0.9.4a and now after about 5 minutes playing everything slows down, I'm on Book 4 Love Route and have just beaten Kuvira, any help please.

Albacera

Nov 22, 2019
Can anyone tell me of all the possible scenes in the Swamp in book 4 love route? I have the option to leave the swamp but I don't wanna miss anything...

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
Can anyone tell me of all the possible scenes in the Swamp in book 4 love route? I have the option to leave the swamp but I don't wanna miss anything...
Talk to the earth soldier again to see her get peed on as her initiation into the village, and make sure to get a handjob from Ikki at the rock with a hole in it. You can also see Suki if you go to the forest area at night and click wait several times.

Albacera

Nov 22, 2019
Does anyone have an android save file for book 4 love route somewhere in the swamp. I deleted my game to install an older version but I forgot to back up my data so it is now all gone...

Last edited:
Reactions: jvdw92
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes