Apr 24, 2018
guyz, i can't go over this scene. I tried with suki, but its nothing new, just the cowgirl and pussy fingering. With tylee, I bought 3 cabbages, i give them to her, but it doesn't work. It just repeated that i need to buy 3 cabbages.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Are the changes in the changelog only for book 3? Book 1 and 2 is finished and there are no updates for them anymore?
no there is going to be a book 4 with korra oh i misread yes book 1-3 are done with maybe some bug fixes or some QOL update for them int he future at most

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So far i haven't been able to figure out which scene triggers the pregnancy scenes with Toph. With Katara it's pretty obvious, you do that specific scene before the ending the same way with Mai in book 2.

i cant find jet in the tunnel, im in the cave bit saying i missed something but dont know what
Jet only appears in the section where you have to save Toph and Appa.

In that section where you are you should check the walls.

Reactions: ghostfreak24

rubendm1995

Dec 13, 2017
So many updates and non of them is about the air bending story. We want something new , not remaking/rewriting of the strory. I hope the next version will be air bending.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
So many updates and non of them is about the air bending story. We want something new , not remaking/rewriting of the strory. I hope the next version will be air bending.
um air bending is the final book and will probably be based on korra which will still be a retelling of the story in a way so please if you dont like that just play a different game also this was the final part of this book

fuckboy009

Jun 2, 2018
Anyone got any save files from the love route? I don't feel like playing the entire game again to get back where i was..

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
So far i haven't been able to figure out which scene triggers the pregnancy scenes with Toph. With Katara it's pretty obvious, you do that specific scene before the ending the same way with Mai in book 2.

Jet only appears in the section where you have to save Toph and Appa.

In that section where you are you should check the walls.
Toph should be pregnant during the wedding sex scene.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
You can get Katara pregnant?
Yeah before the ending if you do the "Fingering" sex scene, like, it's pretty obvious considering she keeps mentioning it's not a safe day and all.

Toph should be pregnant during the wedding sex scene.
Do you know the specific way of triggering the pregnancy? Is it a scene that you cannot repeat?
Because in that case it means I may have to play the entirety of book 3 again and take every single chance to creampie Toph.

With Katara you only do the scene I mentioned. The only scene with Toph the dialog only mentions the possibility of having her stop taking birth control.

AAARGGH

Jun 18, 2018
what, i've already done it and haven't found him. how do you rescue him, where in the maze is he?
Ok, give me a minute, i will edit a message with his location.

Maze enterance: Up - Up - Right (you will meet Sokka during Toph rescue mission there) - Door between 2 pillars - Up - Up - Up - Right - Up - Right - Green Door (he is in there)

4.50 star(s) 269 Votes