APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
This is a really fun game , played it several times and probably will a few more to see all of the scenes . Can't wait for book 4 going to be sweet. I don't mind grinding a bit especially being the humor in the writing is top notch imo. I have never laughed this much during a game of this type. Bravo!!.

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
this is 1 of the few games ive found here and decided to become a patron. I love the optional routes . If you think its too hard then look into the cheats . Cuts down the $$$ issue and the fights.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I don't really think this game belongs in the group of hard and time consuming games it is more something like simple game that you need to read the story to know what to do even materials and money are given for free.

D

Deleted member 484637

it is more something like simple game that you need to read the story to know what to do even materials and money are given for free.
what? i thought just skip the shit out of it, to enjoy the sexscenes? :eek::unsure:

Derak

Jul 14, 2018
There isn't one. June, Jin and Ty Lee move into the brothel at some point (I believe they do in that order) and it's turned into a boarding house.
So where can i find jin and ty lee because my house burned down and i don't know what to do.

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So where can i find jin and ty lee because my house burned down and i don't know what to do.
Jin should be in the dungeon. If you already rescued her, she should be at the tea shop until you expand the brothel.

Ty Lee appears after you do a quest with Suki, but I don't remember if she joins you right after that or later.

4.50 star(s) 270 Votes