Lokanos

Dec 2, 2017
so, one piece was below the statue. one i believe i got off of Zhuli. Where is number three? went to south pole, can't go to the jail cell dude, bitch won't let me in. in my study the phone call triggers, where tensin says "i'm working on it".
any suggestions?

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
so, one piece was below the statue. one i believe i got off of Zhuli. Where is number three? went to south pole, can't go to the jail cell dude, bitch won't let me in. in my study the phone call triggers, where tensin says "i'm working on it".
any suggestions?
i talked to zhuli, she said asami’s father was guilty, then i talked to lin and she confirmed, then i went back to the island and called asami.

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
hey guys i am stuck at south pole, what i need to do to get jinora party started? and i can't walk aimlessly again in mine somehow and eska still asking to look for the treasure

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Little disappointed to be honest. As naoligopraisso mentioned before - well below average, but in my opinion not only end - all bk4 s/r, though I must admit - some scenes was pretty good through the book. What I dislike/don't understand:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Exactly, you expressed exactly the same "complaints" and opinions of mine, in general what can be said is that:
The scenes were good, the dialogue lazy and the ending very disappointing.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez
May 30, 2020
When Tenzin said "I don't like Goblins" I expected a Jontron reference and for the first time in this game's history of comedy I was dissapointed.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So I was stuck with Korra vanishing in the previous patch, so finally managed to move the story forward this time.
Rescued Korra, spoke to the female avatar in meditation, and was told to form a spiritual connection with Korra.
Unfortunately, when I try to speak with her she says "I have a present for you now that we've beaten Amon". There's also a 'double tap' option when I call Asami that shouldn't be there, going by the things said in the scene.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Did anyone figure out where to use the nipple clamp from shady in book4 ?
Nevermind, just keep talking to the wife, korra or your kids and you'll progress story

Last edited:

Lokanos

Dec 2, 2017
yes, this also happened to me, but i searched the whole map, talked to zhuli, then talked to lin, then tenzin says "I better tell asami".
i don't know where else to look. even went to the south pole. some dude said the guy in the cell where lin is got a piece, but i can't talk to him cause lin kicks me out.

4.50 star(s) 270 Votes