Canner

Sep 30, 2018
Man it's crazy to think that it's over. I hope they make more main games. The 18Titans game seems more of like a side thing.

Shekelberg

Jun 2, 2020
Can you get Korra pregnant in the Love route if you choose both Korra and Jinora? Cus only Jinora ended up pregnant at the wedding and not Korra.

Also, can you say goodbye to Tenzin's swampgirl daughter when you leave the swamp in book 4? I didn't think you could do that and now she hates me.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Can you get Korra pregnant in the Love route if you choose both Korra and Jinora? Cus only Jinora ended up pregnant at the wedding and not Korra.
Yes, but only at Zhu Li's wedding night. You have to ask them during the bj scene if they want children and then need to confirm. Both will be pregnant, there's no (non cheating) way to get only Korra pregnant (before Ember Island).

Also, can you say goodbye to Tenzin's swampgirl daughter when you leave the swamp in book 4? I didn't think you could do that and now she hates me.
Yes you can do that, and you should. :sneaky: (I didn't even think not saying goodbye was an option.)

agumon

Jan 18, 2018
Do you have the same problem on build 1.0.4b? Looks like a python interpreter bug. There are several explanations, and you should rule out some bizarre hardware conflict first. Other than deleting the files and re-extracting, which is the simplest, create a virtual machine with some quick Linux distro, for example with VirtualBox software, and download the Linux FET version. Let me know how it went.
i figured it out, renpy kept trying to connect my switch controller that was plugged into my computer to the game

Canner

Sep 30, 2018
But you have a brain and can understand that. Enough people screamed at the game getting post-story content to have the completed tag removed.
It's literally the epilogue, as in no more books. Unless they magically make a book 5 and keep it going? But seriously, I'm wondering what the dev team will do afterwards. All this time and they never made a discord server. Hope they have another big project in mind.

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
It's literally the epilogue, as in no more books. Unless they magically make a book 5 and keep it going? But seriously, I'm wondering what the dev team will do afterwards. All this time and they never made a discord server. Hope they have another big project in mind.
he has to finish the epilogue of the love route and then he needs to start and finish on the epilogue of the slave route

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
it's not gonna be over for like...a year or 2, what are you talking about?
The game's story ended like a couple months ago, might even been a year.
The updates now are just filler content in the epilogue, they don't add any story or substance to the game other than giving fans extra sex scenes. A person playing now and a person playing in a few months will effectively have the same experience, unless MITY decides to work on a proper slave route epilogue.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
For the love of god, somebody suggest this idea of Book 5's love route to MITY's Patreon since it won't open in my region for some reason. (Also no CC, le poor.)

WARNING!!!, MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!, TRUST ME IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!

LAST CHANCE!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED....

At some point of Book 5's love route AKA it's Epilogue, Add the option to meditate at night to meet up with Kyoshi and Yangchen.... but add "Aang to the Gang". (ooh it rhymes!)

The guy that we went on a complete clusterfuck of a ride with his body. Face-to-Face with the dude who fucked his:

Wife, His badass Earthbender teacher and her Granddaughter, The fire trio gals, His Future incarnation (AKA himself KEK) and his Granddaughter! (Also his Daughter, Izumi , Both of his Son's Ex-gf and Wife, His badass Earthbender teacher's other daughter and both of his ''other'' Granddaughters (Ikki and Jorina) (Depending on your choices) )

That sounds so awesome on so many levels!, and the convo goes like: (That's just an example)

*Some lines between Yangchen, Kyoshi and the MC*

Kyoshi: Somebody wants to see you.
MC: Who?, Do I even know him?
Yangchen: I'm pretty certain that you'll recognize him easily.

Aang:Why, Hello there.
MC: ......
MC: AANG?!?
Aang: No, no, no!, you were supposed to say: ''General Kenobi!''.
MC: Right...wait, where did you even hear about Star Wars???
Aang: We switched bodies, I was at your current time..obviously...Twice...
MC: Right....sorry about that......
Aang: Oh it's like you even had a choice!, besides, I did enjoy my time there!
Aang: That thing which is called uuh....A Koompeeutar?? (Computer), IT'S A DIVINE INVENTION!!, *insert stuff he enjoyed from it, mostly perverted since why tf not?*
Aang: Learning how to use it was tough, but worth it!!
Aang: Also those...uuh... Coomick (Comic) books!, *insert stuff he enjoyed about em as well*
Aang: Did I also mention Viidieeoouh (Video) games?, *also insert stuff he enjoyed about it as well*
Aang: Also I'd return to find the Zaofu problem solved and find even more time to easily train and you get your training done!, It's like hitting two birds with one stone if you ask me!
MC: So uuh... what now?
*Some lines then a foursome*
*Some fucking (and funny lines during it) later*
*MC and Aang proceeds to brofist each other*

Aang: So uuh, who knows about you being a future Avatar?
MC: That'd be Toph, Katara, Jinora, Korra, Azula, Mai, and Ty lee, why?
Aang: Well...tell them that I said hi, except for Azula and Mai, I'm pretty certain you have an idea why....
MC: Oh I sure do and I will.
Aang: Thanks future me.
MC: No problem past me.
Aang: Oh and one last thing
MC: What else?
Aang: I watered your plants when I was there back then.
MC: Thanks!
*proceeds to brofist each other again before MC returns back*

Sorry if it sounds like a bad/unfunny example unlike the game's lines, it's 3AM here and I'm kinda tired rn, the idea of the MC teasing Aang of fucking his entire family sounds kinda...evil...(yet exciting) for me ngl, I didn't have the heart to even imagine it. The typos of ''Computer'',''Comic'' and ''Video'' made sense for me since it's not something he encountered on a daily basis in his life and also makes sense to me that he found out about em considering how much time the MC spent in his body on both of Book 1 and 3.

Moving on, cool idea. Right? (A screenshot with MITY's response would be dope too tysm!)

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
For the love of god, somebody suggest this idea of Book 5's love route to MITY's Patreon since it won't open in my region for some reason. (Also no CC, le poor.)

WARNING!!!, MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!, TRUST ME IT'S NOT WORTH IT!!!

LAST CHANCE!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED....

At some point of Book 5's love route AKA it's Epilogue, Add the option to meditate at night to meet up with Kyoshi and Yangchen.... but add "Aang to the Gang". (ooh it rhymes!)

The guy that we went on a complete clusterfuck of a ride with his body. Face-to-Face with the dude who fucked his:

Wife, His badass Earthbender teacher and her Granddaughter, The fire trio gals, His Future incarnation (AKA himself KEK) and his Granddaughter! (Also his Daughter, Izumi , Both of his Son's Ex-gf and Wife, His badass Earthbender teacher's other daughter and both of his ''other'' Granddaughters (Ikki and Jorina) (Depending on your choices) )

That sounds so awesome on so many levels!, and the convo goes like: (That's just an example)

*Some lines between Yangchen, Kyoshi and the MC*

Kyoshi: Somebody wants to see you.
MC: Who?, Do I even know him?
Yangchen: I'm pretty certain that you'll recognize him easily.

Aang:Why, Hello there.
MC: ......
MC: AANG?!?
Aang: No, no, no!, you were supposed to say: ''General Kenobi!''.
MC: Right...wait, where did you even hear about Star Wars???
Aang: We switched bodies, I was at your current time..obviously...Twice...
MC: Right....sorry about that......
Aang: Oh it's like you even had a choice!, besides, I did enjoy my time there!
Aang: That thing which is called uuh....A Koompeeutar?? (Computer), IT'S A DIVINE INVENTION!!, *insert stuff he enjoyed from it, mostly perverted since why tf not?*
Aang: Learning how to use it was tough, but worth it!!
Aang: Also those...uuh... Coomick (Comic) books!, *insert stuff he enjoyed about em as well*
Aang: Did I also mention Viidieeoouh (Video) games?, *also insert stuff he enjoyed about it as well*
Aang: Also I'd return to find the Zaofu problem solved and find even more time to easily train and you get your training done!, It's like hitting two birds with one stone if you ask me!
MC: So uuh... what now?
*Some lines then a foursome*
*Some fucking (and funny lines during it) later*
*MC and Aang proceeds to brofist each other*

Aang: So uuh, who knows about you being a future Avatar?
MC: That'd be Toph, Katara, Jinora, Korra, Azula, Mai, and Ty lee, why?
Aang: Well...tell them that I said hi, except for Azula and Mai, I'm pretty certain you have an idea why....
MC: Oh I sure do and I will.
Aang: Thanks future me.
MC: No problem past me.
Aang: Oh and one last thing
MC: What else?
Aang: I watered your plants when I was there back then.
MC: Thanks!
*proceeds to brofist each other again before MC returns back*

Sorry if it sounds like a bad/unfunny example unlike the game's lines, it's 3AM here and I'm kinda tired rn, the idea of the MC teasing Aang of fucking his entire family sounds kinda...evil...(yet exciting) for me ngl, I didn't have the heart to even imagine it. The typos of ''Computer'',''Comic'' and ''Video'' made sense for me since it's not something he encountered on a daily basis in his life and also makes sense to me that he found out about em considering how much time the MC spent in his body on both of Book 1 and 3.

Moving on, cool idea. Right? (A screenshot with MITY's response would be dope too tysm!)
saw dedication there hahaha, I liked the dialogues, more as something comic not as something exciting, in the sense of wanting me to see this, I believe that nobody cares much about Aang, people just think of scenes with their respective favorite girls

ideas for new scenes I still have, but in general I would do them without the majority of comic tone, replace it with a more perverted one, like taboo

-Another loli scene with Korra on the island and convincing Jinora to accept + variations with Ikki later

-Tenzin comes to the island and sees his wife cheating on him, but finds it exciting

-Oppal discovering that she takes pleasure in being hurt, having dialogues of her begging for slaps, strangulation, hardcore anal

-Toph handjob + licking our nipples, with dialogues of her showing dominance

-Pemma doing a rimjob+ hand, ranging from her asking if you accept a finger

-Jorina come back and have a scene with Jinora+ twin variations, if you know what I mean

-Deep throat Azula she will tell us to use her mouth as a pussy+Mai watching, then participating

-Deep throat with Ikki + Jinora rimjob at the same time, and giving instructions to Ikki, at the end cumming in both faces and optional pissing

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
saw dedication there hahaha, I liked the dialogues, more as something comic not as something exciting, in the sense of wanting me to see this, I believe that nobody cares much about Aang, people just think of scenes with their respective favorite girls

ideas for new scenes I still have, but in general I would do them without the majority of comic tone, replace it with a more perverted one, like taboo

-Another loli scene with Korra on the island and convincing Jinora to accept + variations with Ikki later

-Tenzin comes to the island and sees his wife cheating on him, but finds it exciting

-Oppal discovering that she takes pleasure in being hurt, having dialogues of her begging for slaps, strangulation, hardcore anal

-Jorina come back and have a scene with Jinora+ twin variations, if you know what I mean

-Deep throat Azula she will tell us to use her mouth as a pussy+Mai watching, then participating

-Deep throat with Ikki + Jinora rimjob at the same time, and giving instructions to Ikki, at the end cumming in both faces and optional pissing
Those ideas.....wow, never saw em coming.

saw dedication there hahaha, I liked the dialogues
Thanks!, hope I've made your and everybody's day better!

I believe that nobody cares much about Aang, people just think of scenes with their respective favorite girls
1000% Agreed, but I was talking about the idea of him meeting up with the dude that took his body for a joyride and fucked his entire family, sounds interesting to me ngl. (and funny cuz it's MITY ana a parody game we're talking about here.)

I liked the dialogues, more as something comic not as something exciting
Well tbf, the entire game is a parody, so why not add comic-styled dialoguing AND excitement?, the game ''being more as a comic'' is what makes me attached to it and replay it's routes for the 4th time already anyway! (and still laugh at em!)

Count me in, especially with how hilarious MITY can make it be, the humor was the reason I decided to dig in the loli scenes in the first place. (now I can't stop, no regrets, would do it again.)

Oh....FUCK yeah...wonder how she'd respond, I like Pema's version of MITY even more and how smart her responses sounds ngl, plus the fact that his ex and her sister is already there.... ;) I'll leave the rest to your imagination, friend.

Tenzin: YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME, BITCH???
Pema: Who's Jorina?
Tenzin:....nevermind.....

I'm pretty sure that's not how it'd go (hopefully not as poor as I how I wrote it down), but what I'm sure of that It'd be something like that. He did snap at his daughter for posing at the MC at Foggy swamp. :D

Sounds nice and I don't mind that, but.... you do realize that this is the love route AND Opal we're talking about here, right?, I'm PREEEETY sure that some people here didn't even touch the slave route of any book due to their disliking of how it works. That'd be a turn-off for em, not all of us are into BDSM.

I personally went for both routes for all books to discover all the hilarious jokes and how it'd even go. And I still replay from scratch and laugh at em too. (and still do till now). And I don't mind both routes's stories and scenes.

So basically...Toph being Toph, nice. Kinda fits with her character cuz.... it's Toph!

Cool, MITY does try his best to "please" all of the audience anyway. ''Ravka'' sure is jealous rn!! :D

By Tenzin being blackmailed by the Swampbenders by kidnapping and pegging him, works for me.
And I do know what you mean by ''twin'' variation.

Yes please.

Plus the option of Jinora's ''twin'' joining as well?, eh?, eh? ;)

Last edited:

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

Pema rimjobbing MC in front of Tenzin would be interesting
Maybe she gives him a foot job while she doing it :devilish: or pisses on his dick

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes