Potato 6969

May 6, 2018
The new mega for 0.7.5 PC has some kinda adware bullshit, there's URL files in the directory and the game itself links to some Russian website on the main menu. What the fuck?
I used the FilesCdn link from the main post and can confirm it's clean, scanned with malwarebytes and windows defender.

RotoZ

Sep 13, 2018
I used the FilesCdn link from the main post and can confirm it's clean, scanned with malwarebytes and windows defender.
I scanned the mega file before extracting and it came up clean too, but something is obviously wrong if this game is linking to sketchy Russian websites.

Interestingly, mega shows file as 571 MB and elsewhere says it's 566 MB.

blarado

Jul 4, 2018
Yeah I immediately uninstalled after seeing the adware links. Is this only on the mega link?

Edit: meaning, the mega link on the homepage, the one thats 1.2gb and includes extra assets.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
The new mega for 0.7.5 PC has some kinda adware bullshit, there's URL files in the directory and the game itself links to some Russian website on the main menu. What the fuck?
I scanned the mega file before extracting and it came up clean too, but something is obviously wrong if this game is linking to sketchy Russian websites.

Interestingly, mega shows file as 571 MB and elsewhere says it's 566 MB.
Yeah I immediately uninstalled after seeing the adware links. Is this only on the mega link?

Edit: meaning, the mega link on the homepage, the one thats 1.2gb and includes extra assets.
thanks for telling, I removed the mega pc mirror to prevent any additional victim.

Next time use the report button if similar case happens.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Mega link updated to fixed version.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Out of curiosity, I found an old save right at the point where you choose the "Love" or "domination" route... Can I play from there or will it break the game? I didn't see anything in the OP about old saves not working. If I can't- how do I just re-start Chapter 3?

Any info is appreciated. :)
You can play it,old saving can work too

Reactions: Safetydummy

Feb 25, 2018
I'm trying to see if I downloaded the sketchy version, where did you see the links? On the main menu of the actual game?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Bullshit , are u plotting? ITS UNSAFE
art assets:

Game folder:

libraries folder:

Renpy folder:

exe + root folder:

Reactions: OldmenKing

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I'm playing through Book 3 love route for the first time and I can't find the key for Joo Dee's cell anywhere. Is this where her content ends or now?

D

Deleted member 418221

I made a map of the maze for the slave route, which you appear to be on right now. To get to Ty Lee, you need to go in the following order of directions: up x2, left x5, up, left x2, up. Following this order, you should end up in a room with Ty Lee's ass showing. I'm not sure if you have to interact with that first, because that's what I did. If you just want to directly go to Ty Lee (going to the room where her front half is stuck in, instead of checking her ass out first), go the following directions: up x2, left x5, up x2, left.

You need to start book 3 like normal, and basically you play just like the slave route until you encounter Longfeng in the maze for the first time. I'm pretty sure he asks you if you want to help him hypnotize girls in the city, and if you choose something along the lines of "no", you'll start the love route.
Hey, I keep seeing this map referenced, but I can't find it anywhere in the OP or your posts. Has it been removed? I'm really bad with directions, would love some kind of visual assistance.

klang

Aug 15, 2016
On slave route, Jin seems stuck, saying I need to do something else before continuing with Hypno. Any idea what?

4.50 star(s) 273 Votes