• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Bugfix update, you will need to start Book 2 from the beginning according to Patreon page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: corrected changelog.

Last edited:
Reactions: QwertyBam

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Updated. Thanks @Cirro84 and @QwertyBam (sorry thought it was the same person looking at the avatars :p )

Last edited:

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
Only if you have a save older than 0.4.3.
Don't shoot the messenger, Quert. :) From their Patreon:
With this update (if you're updating from 0.4.3 to 0.4.7b), and most likely each new Book 2 update (as we change early scenes), you will need to start Book 2 from the beginning. You can either use an old save from Book 1 or you can start a new game and jump right into Book 2. [...]

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
I am experimenting on how far back I need to reload from (I can't get the console to work on 0.4.7b with my mac... it works on 0.4.3 but it won't open and they compiled to an .rpa for the script file so I can't check there if they have a fancy override clause buried.... yes I changed the 00.console.rpy settings so config.console = true), if I reload from the farthest of my saves Azula just keeps 'promoting me' to general and I haven't gotten any hints from npc's on how to change things... so I'll have to reload from earlier.

MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
I am experimenting on how far back I need to reload from (I can't get the console to work on 0.4.7b with my mac... it works on 0.4.3 but it won't open and they compiled to an .rpa for the script file so I can't check there if they have a fancy override clause buried.... yes I changed the 00.console.rpy settings so config.console = true), if I reload from the farthest of my saves Azula just keeps 'promoting me' to general and I haven't gotten any hints from npc's on how to change things... so I'll have to reload from earlier.
after reading release note i followed the instructions and started right before leaving book 1, all events are firing like planned

Cirro84

Dec 24, 2016
You might need to start over playing from beginning of Book 2 once again, because this part is under development. They might change internals, the game might loop or bug out. :(

Anyone has a save from end of Book 1, and can attach this save? It should be added to the OP too.

Edit: thanks to @yazzakah for game save! +Like

Last edited:

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Don't shoot the messenger, Quert. :) From their Patreon:
I meant to say as old or older than 0.4.3, but I left out a part of it. Point is: if someone played the previous 0.4.7, they don't have to start again just for this bugfix.

colorak

Aug 5, 2016
Do I have to start the game from the beginning every time I download a newer version? Old saves doesnt seem to work

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Do I have to start the game from the beginning every time I download a newer version? Old saves doesnt seem to work
You should. They expand on the code and each area (fire, water, etc) all work different so your earlier Water nation save may not work well when you start with the Fire nation..

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
You can skip the 1st nation by choosing the 2nd one at the start

Reactions: MrBee

Hyaenidaemax

Aug 12, 2016
How much content is there in Book 2 so far? Does it feel close to complete or is it a frustrating "Wait for further updates" experience?
No vaginal sex with main characters yet, HJ, BJ, Foot, anal is available with Azula
P*ssy show with ty lee
Sex with farm cows (human females used for breeding purposes)
HJ from female prisoner

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Anyone know how to get further than the footjob scene with Azula? She keeps saying "no more incentives" after that scene.

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
In book 1, how do you unlock the 4th "Get Naked" event in the slave route ? That's the only thing i have left to do before finishing it.

4.50 star(s) 272 Votes