crap3000

Aug 7, 2017
i remember in the gaming having a por magazine in the korra chapter it was some kind of maze but i can't get it animore am i missing something?

tylerbamafan34

Jan 12, 2018
So i have the console enabled, since i hate grinding with the firey passion of a thousand suns, and i want to know a couple console commands for this game, like for money and ecetera. I'm the Crowned fucking Prince of the Fire Nation, money shouldn't be an issue for me

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Funny thing with that error statement. I have the same exact console settings on Lab Rats and the game runs perfectly fine on startup with the console enabled

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
I have completed the love route and I haven't seen it, how and when does it happen. Thanks
At the end of Book 2's love route you basically get to pick your own ending. I think the one that has the scene is the one where Zuko goes doing his own thing and comes back later, but I could be wrong.

is there a walk-through with all the new book 2 endings
I think so, for the slave route at least, but I have no idea how to find it. Besides, I'm not even sure.

Anyway to put it shortly, the slave route has 4 endings:
- public one, good
- public one, evil
- private one, good
- private one, evil

Basically when you decide punishment for crimes in the palace you can alter one of Azula's stats (exibitionism I think it's called) and one of your stats (karma). You can also alter karma in other ways, like freeing/raping cows and stuff like that. You get a different ending with each of those stats combination.

The love route has 3 main endings, with slight variations for each one. Karma is a stat here too, but I don't think it has any effect on the ending, although I might be wrong. Choosing a different ending is easy here as you literally get to pick which one you want after you come back from the island.

Reactions: Catwashere

L337Leon

Jan 5, 2018
At the end of Book 2's love route you basically get to pick your own ending. I think the one that has the scene is the one where Zuko goes doing his own thing and comes back later, but I could be wrong.

I think so, for the slave route at least, but I have no idea how to find it. Besides, I not even sure.

Anyway to put it shortly, the slave route has 4 endings:
- public one, good
- public one, evil
- private one, good
- private one, evil

Basically when you decide punishment for crimes in the palace you can alter one of Azula's stats (exibitionism I think it's called) and one of your stats (karma). You can also alter karma in other ways, like freeing/raping cows and stuff like that. You get a different ending with each of those stats combination.

The love route has 3 main endings, with slight variations for each one. Karma is a stat here too, but I don't think it has any effect on the ending, although I might be wrong. Choosing a different ending is easy here as you literally get to pick which one you want after you come back from the isalnd.
You are right, 4 endings. But there is also a foursome or threesome scene before the ending.
The endings can be triggered by altering the "apublic" and "morality" variables in the console.

You get the foursome if you have told mai where her weapons are, if not you get the lesb threesome.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Are there anymore scenes with Lia in Book 2? Is there any value giving her food in exchange for a conversation besides improving relations? is there a payoff?

no one here

May 15, 2017
Is there any Where that goes more in detail of the endings don't want to make a mistake with the stats and I haven't seen any pregnancy stuff yet

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
You are right, 4 endings. But there is also a foursome or threesome scene before the ending.
The endings can be triggered by altering the "apublic" and "morality" variables in the console.

You get the foursome if you have told mai where her weapons are, if not you get the lesb threesome.
@dark16sider

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017

Can you perhaps upload a save with those variables chosen?

L337Leon

Jan 5, 2018
Can you perhaps upload a save with those variables chosen?
Here is a save containing the best solution concerning modifiable variables.
The save has
morality = -25
azpublic = 20​
This triggers: lesb 3some, public tower sex

The following changes (using console) will trigger the following scenes:
morality = 25 ... 4some
azpublic = -20 ... "private" tower sex
These are all the scenes you can see concerning each ending in the slave route.
You can save again to fast switch to these scenes.

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
I fucking love this game. I love how sassy the main character is... especially since I named him Mah Dude. There's nothing funnier than being referred to as Mah Dude in a serious conversation.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough on Book 2 -- Love Route?

How do you access Ember Island?
Just train firebending and keep completing quests. Azula will eventually tell you they plan to go on Ember Island.

RileyZR

Oct 11, 2017
Here is a save containing the best solution concerning modifiable variables.
The save has
morality = -25
azpublic = 20​
This triggers: lesb 3some, public tower sex

The following changes (using console) will trigger the following scenes:
morality = 25 ... 4some
azpublic = -20 ... "private" tower sex
These are all the scenes you can see concerning each ending in the slave route.
You can save again to fast switch to these scenes.
seems even if I enter azpublic = -20, I still get the public ending scene

HungKneecaps

Jan 13, 2018
Currently stuck at a stalemate in book 1. I have all the items yet katara refuses to wear swimsuit/rope bra but she can do blowjobs but it wont level higher than 2 and respect is still at 15 and i cant seem to find a way to increase it. hunting yields nothing, the elders arent there, having katara walk doesnt do anything, donating to shop doesnt do anything, the other npcs have nothing new, sokka and that story girl were found in the mines, kya is available and affection is at 37, waterbending is 30, and katara has publicly walked 51 times.

tl;dr respect won't increase

Reactions: Asano Sparkle

Legendary 22

Nov 5, 2017
How to have sex with the sister in the fire nation. I mean the 2 nd book. I'm now at the point where I can meet her in the Thorne room. I don't know what I have to do next. I can go and milk girls in farm. How to progress more with azula.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes