Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Does patreon have a "pay per release" thing? Would probably be better rather than trying to keep the illusion of semi consistent updates especially the past year or so

Although I guess there's no reason for them to change their payment system, people have proven they are more than willing to keep paying each month even if nothing comes out and while they have paused payments a few times they honestly can get away with not doing so
Yeah, Seth does a pay per release thing so I know they have one.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
What happens with children after MC gets girls pregnant before book 4 or pregnant option is just fore fun ?
Katara and Toph first kid is MC kid.Which mean,Bumi and Lin.I don't know about Azula and the other girls.Suki also might have our kid and Sokka though it was him.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Does patreon have a "pay per release" thing? Would probably be better rather than trying to keep the illusion of semi consistent updates especially the past year or so

Although I guess there's no reason for them to change their payment system, people have proven they are more than willing to keep paying each month even if nothing comes out and while they have paused payments a few times they honestly can get away with not doing so
Don't put us together with you.lol.We still need to use money instead of throwing our money for no reason.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
If I'm remembering right Katara says one of her children was conceived while you were in Aang's body when you visit her in bk4 slave route. If so theres a chance all their first born could be yours. With Katara shes "interacted" with you 3 different times and she has 3 kids. So Lin could be your spiritual daughter, Lin and Tenzin could be spiritual siblings. Might not be canon but it would be interesting. Timeline doesn't fit exactly but not like the game follows the show exactly anyway.

Plus in bk1 you donated sperm and in bk2 ran a breeding farm. Also the contraceptives were blood pressure pills in bk3. Could have lots of spiritual children besides the girls you get to see who took pregnancy speed up potions.

Are there actually dialogue changes if you did different routes?
Didn't test it but I doubt it.

The mc talks a little about it in both book 4 routes but I'm pretty certain it doesn't check for any flags but just assumes the pregnant part is canon. Mity always said the conclusion and ending of the game will be the same for both routes and will not consider any choices you made to that point. It would just be too much of a hassle.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OK, I seriously want more Azula now! Like really! Goddammit, I hate those teases just makes me remember how short book 2 was in terms of the sex

Honestly would be cool if there was a spin off game by the artist about Avatar as well, not enough of Azula anywhere

Aug 13, 2017
People wouldn't get so upset if they just kept quiet and did the work. It's a shame really, I get constantly feeling like you need to justify slow progress but if they had just been quiet with no updates and then come out with the build they'd get less flak than they do for making "update" posts like these. Basically a novel just to tell us they finally got an AC and that they have no idea when the next build will be.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Celtic Frost - Morbid Tales
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
People wouldn't get so upset if they just kept quiet and did the work. It's a shame really, I get constantly feeling like you need to justify slow progress but if they had just been quiet with no updates and then come out with the build they'd get less flak than they do for making "update" posts like these. Basically a novel just to tell us they finally got an AC and that they have no idea when the next build will be.
..some people complain when they get nothing. some complain when they get updates of any kind.
some just live to see conspiracy and "betrayal" behind every corner. and ofc point that out.

can't we just agree that news are news?

Aug 13, 2017
..some people complain when they get nothing. some complain when they get updates of any kind.
some just live to see conspiracy and "betrayal" behind every corner. and ofc point that out.

Your little speech about the nature of man is a little trite don't you think? I'm simply pointing out the optimal solution. People are naturally hurt when their expectations aren't met, regardless of what's said a broken promise stings the most. Not that they've promised anything but these constant posts that are titled "updates" that only serve to talk about their day and tell us "idk when the next update will be" aren't helping their image.

I'd agree with you that news is news if you can tell me straight faced that this "update" post is news. What did we learn about the state of the game? Nothing new from their last "update". Just that until they get a build from cbob we won't know how long it'll take them to finish the build, not even an idea of when that will be. All we really learnt is that they bought a new air conditioner. Is that news? Sure, is it something that should be in a post titled "update"? No.

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
I think thats what bugs me the most, pretty much every update is just a bunch of rambling and then either somewhere in the middle or at the very end they'll casually just drop "oh yeah the update uhhhh yeah we're working on it". The post can be 3-4 paragraphs long and any mention of the only thing that matters is maybe 1-2 sentences

Normally I'd say I disagree and that it would be better to at least have a few update posts just so there is at least some level of communication and we're not totally left in the dark but honestly if said posts are just going to be mostly unrelated rambling then I guess there's no point

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
Also, theres no conspiracy at work but its pretty clear that their issues with getting updates out has gotten notably worse over the past ~2 years, and despite all the fluffy and emotional words they put in some of their posts they haven't shown any sign that they've really made an effort to address it. Hell even after our most recent 4+ month delay they made this whole deal about a new system they worked out where cbob works as much as he can and then he sends a build to marty and he goes from there and supposedly that was supposed to get updates back to a semi-consistent schedule and guess what? We're heading towards the 2nd month with no update and the most recent FET update was (admitted by MITY themselves), lacking and was probably maybe 10ish minutes of content

I don't think they have some con scheme they're trying to do I just think they see all the money coming in from people each month (which only they can see now, by the way) from people who have made it clear that they will continue pledging even if there's nothing new for half a year, and therefore having no incentive or motivation to actually try to fix anything

Reactions: JesusChrist

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018

In a nutshell:

Devs give update: people mad
Devs stay silent: people mad

If anything im just glad it's not as bad as rouge-like lol

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes