flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Can't decide between love route or slave route, should I just keep a separate set of slaves and just bounce back and forth between playing love and slave route every scene?

Spidermen23

Jun 6, 2018
Generally, throughout every book.
Both routes tend to kinda give their own experience more and more the further for each book that was done. My suggestion do a run on your preffered method, then one on the one you skipped, that or get the gallery mod. Like by book 4 the Love and Slave routes are completely seperate from each other. It's one of the reasons I've kept intrest in this project since it first started. The only universal fact of these games is Shady, who we all grow to hate and love.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Can't decide between love route or slave route, should I just keep a separate set of slaves and just bounce back and forth between playing love and slave route every scene?
One thing to keep in mind is that jumping between routes(ie Book 2 love>Book 3 slave)isnt really advisable since the MC´s character differs rather heavily.
I would suggest choosing one and sticking with it(on a single playthrough that is).

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
It's very different from book to book.
Both routes are very fun in book 1. Just play as you fell it - continue a route or jump to the other, everything goes!It is a very short book.

Just keep the save slots in separate pages. 2 pages per route (Say 1,2 - Love. 3,4 - Slave).

Book 2 - and this is controversial - the slave route is BAD. The love route is great.

I never played book 3 slave route, I like Toph too much for that.

Book 4 both are great, and very different from each other.

Make up your own rules. Nothing beats "I like to do X now".

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Both routes are very fun in book 1. Just play as you fell it - continue a route or jump to the other, everything goes!It is a very short book.

Just keep the save slots in separate pages. 2 pages per route (Say 1,2 - Love. 3,4 - Slave).

Book 2 - and this is controversial - the slave route is BAD. The love route is great.

Toph's story didn't change that much, I think, it was more her becoming much more of a sub.

The main change was everyone else, since he undoes the brainwashings on the Love Route and reprograms them, or makes some of his own, on the Slave Route.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Every route is different.
I prefer slave routes over love routes (the only love route that I love more than the slave one is book 2).
But only playing one route without playing the other is really... unswise. You're literally ignoring content, but hey there's a gallery mod if you want.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

let me throw in a coin here; calling this route or that route Good or Bad is a rather bad idea. alot of people will disagree on one route of this or that book, alot will agree on this or that, alow then again will disagree with everything you try to say. it has the potential to pagelong argument with little outcome.
me, i'd prefer to say i liked this route, disliked that route, didn't play that one because.. er wait you covered that last one :) i actually enjoyed everything there was to play thus far, to a degree; i do dislike grind, and some minigames aren't "up to par".

personally, i can kind of "switch" myself into a bad guy hm, mindset..? (in lack of a better term) of sorts, when i go and play the bad guy in a game. thus, i can enjoy being entertained, slave route whatever book does imply you are some sort of bad guy.. well for this game actually more of a guy who (in slave routes) doesn't care much about them girls as long as he gets action. initially, book1, you get drawn away from home and put somewhere, without consent, mind you.. leaves room for a "what's in it for me" attitude any day.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
let me throw in a coin here; calling this route or that route Good or Bad is a rather bad idea. alot of people will disagree on one route of this or that book, alot will agree on this or that, alow then again will disagree with everything you try to say. it has the potential to pagelong argument with little outcome.
me, i'd prefer to say i liked this route, disliked that route, didn't play that one because.. er wait you covered that last one :) i actually enjoyed everything there was to play thus far, to a degree; i do dislike grind, and some minigames aren't "up to par".

personally, i can kind of "switch" myself into a bad guy hm, mindset..? (in lack of a better term) of sorts, when i go and play the bad guy in a game. thus, i can enjoy being entertained, slave route whatever book does imply you are some sort of bad guy.. well for this game actually more of a guy who (in slave routes) doesn't care much about them girls as long as he gets action. initially, book1, you get drawn away from home and put somewhere, without consent, mind you.. leaves room for a "what's in it for me" attitude any day.
Well, people can say that Book 2's Love Route, e.g., is bad—but then they're simply just wrong. ; )

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Well, people can say that Book 2's Love Route, e.g., is bad—but then they're simply just wrong. ; )
It's 75% good the rest is bad. Plot and all is super good, but sex scenes.... are lacking. The only good scene is her riding you.... OK and sex with Mai but thats 75%

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Finally played through this update. Mity wasn't kidding when they said they might drag this route out for a bit longer, the next update obviously won't be the finale and we'll stay in Republic City for at least 3 updates (including this one).

After escaping the prison, they actually slowed down the plot a little too much in my opinion. The Fire Lord arrived but didn't do much, instead we got to randomly fuck Ty Lee and Azula (and apparently Mai depending on your savefile) instead. They also introduced non-pregnant Pema while slightly progressing Korra, Jinora and Ikki. Oh, and Kya and Asami are running around in the vicinity too, so I wouldn't be surprised if they get scenes as well.

Not sure if they've bit off more than they can chew here. Korra is supposed to be the main girl, but she was gone for 2 updates and the sex scenes with her in this update felt kinda rushed. I hope she gets some more love next update, but like I said, she's got a lot of competition.

And funny thing, I always forget the main plot of the game: That we're supposed to train bending the four elements.
No wonder, since it doesn't really feature much in the plot anymore. I don't remember Book 1, but in Book 2 your firebending were used in the combat against the Earth Nation, and in Book 3 your earthbending opened up new sections of the maze.
But has the player used airbending outside of training at all in Book 4 apart from blowing away Kuvira's clothing?

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
And funny thing, I always forget the main plot of the game: That we're supposed to train bending the four elements.
No wonder, since it doesn't really feature much in the plot anymore. I don't remember Book 1, but in Book 2 your firebending were used in the combat against the Earth Nation, and in Book 3 your earthbending opened up new sections of the maze.
But has the player used airbending outside of training at all in Book 4 apart from blowing away Kuvira's clothing?
It looks like we might be getting more of that in the next update or two. We did teach Korra the two air bending techniques the MC learned (blowing up the sex dolls (to show how you can control the air in someones lungs) and blowing off other peoples clothes), and iirc Korra taught or was going to teach the MC something else. But you're right, the air bending definitely didn't feature prominently in exploring the world or really helping out with interacting in the game at all.

Honestly, at this point, I don't really care too much about the main story. I don't even really know what's happening other than there's some fight happening between the spirit and snake(s) and it's ambigious as to which one is the "good guy" that we should help or follow. The story is fine to string along the MC and give us a reason to be in all these situations where we can fuck the avatar girls, but I don't really care if we get more or less of it.

Akadosan

Dec 28, 2016
It's a shame that you can only get Korra pregnant in Book 4, Slave Route. Which actually makes no sense when you consider all the possible sex partners. Why not Asami, Jinora and Lin Beifong (and maybe even Korra's mother) too? Unfortunately that is simply missing. Otherwise a great game.
Dude you can impregnate Asami, i did impregnate her and Korra last time.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes