Akadosan

Dec 28, 2016
You ARE aware that the game is years old, right? Kinda hard to say something about a game's graphics "in 2021" if it is just following the same limitations, at most, it had years ago when it was first released without remastering those parts those.

That said, when the coder had a depression attack and the game went ina months-long hiatus, the artist did mention he was taking the break to remastering the first book, both upgrading some of the code (they were still inexperienced and it was remade better) and remaking the drawings with better quality. The code changes made it incompatible with the original game, though, so if it is ever released it would be as a sort of remastered version, so probably only after the original game (this one) is 100% done.

It depends, I think.
Some characters look cuter with those glasses. Others don't.
The secret is in the more emotional scenes to show them on the side or with the glasses askew so it does not cover the whole eyes like usual, increasing the scene with just that.
The game being years old doesn't mean anything, 1080p was already common by the time this game started development.

Akadosan

Dec 28, 2016
Finally played through this update. Mity wasn't kidding when they said they might drag this route out for a bit longer, the next update obviously won't be the finale and we'll stay in Republic City for at least 3 updates (including this one).

After escaping the prison, they actually slowed down the plot a little too much in my opinion. The Fire Lord arrived but didn't do much, instead we got to randomly fuck Ty Lee and Azula (and apparently Mai depending on your savefile) instead. They also introduced non-pregnant Pema while slightly progressing Korra, Jinora and Ikki. Oh, and Kya and Asami are running around in the vicinity too, so I wouldn't be surprised if they get scenes as well.

Not sure if they've bit off more than they can chew here. Korra is supposed to be the main girl, but she was gone for 2 updates and the sex scenes with her in this update felt kinda rushed. I hope she gets some more love next update, but like I said, she's got a lot of competition.

And funny thing, I always forget the main plot of the game: That we're supposed to train bending the four elements.
No wonder, since it doesn't really feature much in the plot anymore. I don't remember Book 1, but in Book 2 your firebending were used in the combat against the Earth Nation, and in Book 3 your earthbending opened up new sections of the maze.
But has the player used airbending outside of training at all in Book 4 apart from blowing away Kuvira's clothing?
They still talk about the destiny and what not, shit in love route they talk about it even more than in slave route, book 3 is heavily intensive when it comes to advance the main plot, book 4 love route shows that more people feel that you are more than you let them known, Azula/Mai let you know in love route that they also know more about your destiny just like how Katara and Toph knows, saying the game doesn't feature the main plot indicates that maybe you aren't reading all the text or you don't remember it because reasons, but i do and it's there so.

And i think saying Korra is supposed to be the main girl in love route book 4 is kinda overstating her importance, love route seems to be more a MC takes front and center on this book compared to the previous books, Jinora was given a lot of importance maybe more than Korra, same for other characters, but what's important is not Korra herself but MC looking back and what he's done and then his possible future, the dialogue has a lot of MC self reflecting on his choices and how those choices affected everyone around him, i would say more than how they played it during Book 3 when you meet Katara again.

d3v0id

Donor
Apr 4, 2020
I only want to impregnate Jinora with spunk flowing out of all possible holes. Stupid Pema talking about using condoms ruining all the fun man :(
Same, I still hope that we can choose between either Korra or Jinora at the end, similar to the end of book 2.

Reactions: Dardanit
Aug 9, 2018
Just out of curiosity, I haven't played Book 4 yet, but am I right in understanding that you can fuck Azula in it? How does that work? Do you switch to Zuko for a bit, or do you just undo all the work from book 2 and... cuck yourself?

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
Just out of curiosity, I haven't played Book 4 yet, but am I right in understanding that you can fuck Azula in it? How does that work? Do you switch to Zuko for a bit, or do you just undo all the work from book 2 and... cuck yourself?
Old Azy accompanies her daughter on a diplomatic mission, Zuko is not there, but MC is....

• Wow
Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
The story is fine to string along the MC and give us a reason to be in all these situations where we can fuck the avatar girls
True. At the end of the day the main story is an excuse to give us tits & asses, and the game excels at that.

saying the game doesn't feature the main plot indicates that maybe you aren't reading all the text
Ironic, since you completely missed my point about airbending and went off rambling about something else entirely.

And i think saying Korra is supposed to be the main girl in love route book 4 is kinda overstating her importance
Korra is literally in the main menu and the first four builds were centered around her healing. The whole point of this route is to romance Korra as opposed to enslaving her. That's how this Love Route was marketed and that's the shape it took in the beginning, which is why her return this build felt like it deserved a bigger splash.

what's important is not Korra herself but MC looking back and what he's done and then his possible future
That stuff has only a minuscule part in the story and is merely an excuse to enable some kind of harem ending in the epilogue.
People play this game for the girls, not to listen to vague hints about how it will all make sense in the end (the ending will probably make about as much sense as the ending of LOST, except with titties :KEK:).

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think I would have preferred if the story had maintained some sort of semblance to the original plot, especially since it started out that way (with Korra's healing, and Toph) but once we left the swamp it's gone entirely sideways. Nothing about Korra's metal bending or any of the real events that happened. Just some weird cucking fetish with Su's husband, Kuvira acting like a dom and more Opal/Jinora stuff.

It seemed out of place.

That said, I get the basis behind the change, we're the factor that keeps the story changing. Still there were opportunities for fetish stuff in the original plot, including Lynn and Su rivalry parts.

The fact that Asami has been "sacrificed" in this is also a little bit of a let down so we're not going to end up with some threeway fun with her and Korra...

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
kinda hard to expect it to keep to the plot when book 2 love route we overtook Zuko for the whole storyline where he joing the group, and in book 3 we took over the whole bah sing se plot.
better to expect the changes to be minimal by the end of things and forgotten through time.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I think I would have preferred if the story had maintained some sort of semblance to the original plot, especially since it started out that way (with Korra's healing, and Toph) but once we left the swamp it's gone entirely sideways. Nothing about Korra's metal bending or any of the real events that happened. Just some weird cucking fetish with Su's husband, Kuvira acting like a dom and more Opal/Jinora stuff.

It seemed out of place.

That said, I get the basis behind the change, we're the factor that keeps the story changing. Still there were opportunities for fetish stuff in the original plot, including Lynn and Su rivalry parts.

The fact that Asami has been "sacrificed" in this is also a little bit of a let down so we're not going to end up with some threeway fun with her and Korra...
i'm a bit confused there, as you keep mentioning the "original plot".. what exactly are you referring to, the TV stuff? if so, that's never been the game's plot, and wasn't the plan to stick to those stories; the game is just more or less derived from erm, "the theme and figures" of the TV show, as i understand it.
kind of the same goes for alot of games around here, ideas come "from" TV and or other figures, but most of the time don't really play those stories.
could well be i just misunderstood you there, don't mind me asking.

Reactions: TopAnalRapeLover

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
i'm a bit confused there, as you keep mentioning the "original plot".. what exactly are you referring to, the TV stuff? if so, that's never been the game's plot, and wasn't the plan to stick to those stories; the game is just more or less derived from erm, "the theme and figures" of the TV show, as i understand it.
kind of the same goes for alot of games around here, ideas come "from" TV and or other figures, but most of the time don't really play those stories.
could well be i just misunderstood you there, don't mind me asking.
I think it was about the story focusing on increasing elemental control, since that was what you were first told you were being sent through time for. Although it now seems more about the whole lamia sisters thing, which the Painted Lady is clearly one of in disguise.

As much as it was not the focus:
the water control was key to hunt, and and advanced version defeat the spirit at the end of book 1,
your control of fire is how you fight and thus progress the story in book 2, in both routes really despite the change in characters you are controlling,
and the labyrinth limits your progress based on how much you can control the earth on book 3.

Which is... a valid point.
In most of book 4's slave route, the only reason you train air is to train Kora in air... which at least means that to get slave content you need to train air.
So... I guess the complaint is a lack of connection between air bending and actual story advancement besides being the hook to send you there.

TopAnalRapeLover

Dec 30, 2019
In most of book 4's slave route, the only reason you train air is to train Kora in air... which at least means that to get slave content you need to train air.
So... I guess the complaint is a lack of connection between air bending and actual story advancement besides being the hook to send you there.
True that this is a change, but I never felt that up to now. For me it is of no consequence. Also, it's lacking severely.

You can say that every click in the game is to get to the next scene, but this is bs. If it was so a collection of scenes would be as popular as FET.

No, the story is what makes FET entice feeling towards the charachters, giving meaning and therefore strength to the scenes.

A perfect example is Ajala, since she's not in ATLA. How much would people be enticed to play with her (with emphasis on abusing her) if she was not the head-bitch of Long Feng? Not very much, I think. Just another thicc beauty.

(Note: Marty says he got many requests about Ajala)

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes