APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Is anyone else fantasizing about a bootleg version of this with the original actors doing voiceover? How epic would that be? Maybe if they used pseudonyms they could actually get away with it legally, I don't know.

As sad as it may sound most VA's don't attach themselves to the characters they play. I don't think I am going out on a limb here but I doubt any of them would do it for free or use a pseudonym and go against the studio who may provide work for them again.

Its nice to dream though and nothing is impossible.

Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
Is anyone else fantasizing about a bootleg version of this with the original actors doing voiceover? How epic would that be? Maybe if they used pseudonyms they could actually get away with it legally, I don't know.
Yeah, I agree. It’s not very probable of happening, but that’d be awesome.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I can imagine someone going out of their way and using voice clips from the original show, but I think this would take way too long.
I think the way to go is to find people that sound similar, but we're not in the era where Adult games get this kind of budget =D
Which is a shame, who knows how many creators wouldn't give up on their work if they were paid for it.

Reactions: AlexaSky and APoc1

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
kek... no loli kuvira... guess the dream is over :ROFLMAO:
but i did find a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
tbh that's to be expected since the file size is somehow the same so it has few contents added... hoping that's still more for 9.9c or d but it depends on marty now..
Where did you see that in the spoiler?

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Could someone post an old hardware 0.9.9a update as I can't play the one posted due to excessive lag.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes