Fire Lord Zuko

Aug 20, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FET - early access v1.0.0f

Hey all! First off, you can find links to older projects .

So, just like I said in the last art update, I've been working on a new FET build. The main story is already done, but I still have some things I want to add. Some new scenes, some new functionality and there's always a few bugs(...always) which need to be fixed. Don't expect a plethora of new FET builds in the future or an ongoing sequential release for them, but I'm not done with FET yet.

This particular build adds scenes during the last chapter of the love route which takes place on Ember Island after the wedding with you and Jinora/korra. I'll add more details/spoilers below.

Bughunters! Thanks for your help with creating a better build. Unfortunately this build differs only minimally from what you've already played. During some days I can move mountains and other days redrawing an already existing drawing is like climbing a mountain. So if you've already played the bughunt version (1.0.0e) there's no real reason to download/play this one.

- pc version -
- Mac version -
- android version -

I strongly advice using the links above, but If you're using older hardware the builds above might cause problems. I made a special version for pc and mac which might work better for you and which you can try instead ( , ) Saves made in the newer version can't be loaded in the special version so keep that in mind.

Content of new build(spoilers)

-Pema and Jinora have a shared backdoor scene.

-Pema also has a solo vaginal scene and when making the right(wrong?) choices, Pema milks Oogi. The choices are super clear so it's obvious and very easy to circumvent.

-Ravka(Kuvira) has two new scenes, both anaI. The difference lies in whether she or YOU get it up the ass : )

-Lin, Opal and Suyin have a vaginal scene on the beach.

Like I said in an earlier art update, if you play beyond the final credits you'll be able to start a new game, pick the yin/yang sign at the center of the screen and immediately start the final chapter.

Small warning, I didn't have that setup in the previous build, so you'll need to load an older save game on Ember island or the compound during the final chapter and walk around for a bit and the proper variable should be triggered and the yin/yang symbol will appear when starting a new game.

The shortcut will give you a few simple choices for the final chapter when starting a new game, but there are still some things which you'll simply have to play through the books for to unlock them. Things like pregnancy and pubes etc.

You can travel to the past(book 1, book 2 and 3) when you end up with either Nagina or the Spirit, but right now that's a stump. I tried hooking them into the real ending of previous books (if you finished those), but that turned out to be a lot more difficult and I didn't manage to do so.

If you play this build using a save file in which you didn't let Kuvira escape during book 4's love route or only chose Korra, you won't see any of the new Kuvira/Pema stuff on Ember Island naturally, but that's what the shortcut is for.

And that should be about it. I hope you'll like this addition to FET. If there's something wrong with the build(bugs etc) please let me know in the comments or by sending me a dm and I'll do my best to take care of it. Thank you!

Cheers!

Marty

ps.I discovered the existence of clown core this week and now I want to drive around in a van wearing a coverall, a clown's mask and make music.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

So, just like I said in the last art update, I've been working on a new FET build. The main story is already done, but I still have some things I want to add. Some new scenes, some new functionality and there's always a few bugs(...always) which need to be fixed. Don't expect a plethora of new FET builds in the future or an ongoing sequential release for them, but I'm not done with FET yet.

This particular build adds scenes during the last chapter of the love route which takes place on Ember Island after the wedding with you and Jinora/korra. I'll add more details/spoilers below.

Bughunters! Thanks for your help with creating a better build. Unfortunately this build differs only minimally from what you've already played. During some days I can move mountains and other days redrawing an already existing drawing is like climbing a mountain. So if you've already played the bughunt version (1.0.0e) there's no real reason to download/play this one.

- pc version - alt link
- Mac version - alt link
- android version - alt link

I strongly advice using the links above, but If you're using older hardware the builds above might cause problems. I made a special version for pc and mac which might work better for you and which you can try instead ( , ) Saves made in the newer version can't be loaded in the special version so keep that in mind.

-Pema also has a solo vaginal scene and when making the right(wrong?) choices, Pema milks Oogi. The choices are super clear so it's obvious and very easy to circumvent.

-Ravka(Kuvira) has two new scenes, both anaI. The difference lies in whether she or YOU get it up the ass : )

Like I said in an earlier art update, if you play beyond the final credits you'll be able to start a new game, pick the yin/yang sign at the center of the screen and immediately start the final chapter.

Small warning, I didn't have that setup in the previous build, so you'll need to load an older save game on Ember island or the compound during the final chapter and walk around for a bit and the proper variable should be triggered and the yin/yang symbol will appear when starting a new game.

The shortcut will give you a few simple choices for the final chapter when starting a new game, but there are still some things which you'll simply have to play through the books for to unlock them. Things like pregnancy and pubes etc.

You can travel to the past(book 1, book 2 and 3) when you end up with either Nagina or the Spirit, but right now that's a stump. I tried hooking them into the real ending of previous books (if you finished those), but that turned out to be a lot more difficult and I didn't manage to do so.

If you play this build using a save file in which you didn't let Kuvira escape during book 4's love route or only chose Korra, you won't see any of the new Kuvira/Pema stuff on Ember Island naturally, but that's what the shortcut is for.

And that should be about it. I hope you'll like this addition to FET. If there's something wrong with the build(bugs etc) please let me know in the comments or by sending me a dm and I'll do my best to take care of it. Thank you!

Cheers!

Marty

ps.I discovered the existence of clown core this week and now I want to drive around in a van wearing a coverall, a clown's mask and make music.
Thanks.

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

- pc version - alt link
- Mac version - alt link
- android version - alt link

Cheers!

Marty

that went fast, thanks alot!
there's the Firelord still taking bullets for this bunch of dirty pirates.. :cool:

also..
i'm guessing here. Marty might possibly work on FET, bits and pieces, for a year or two, until he has it the way he feels it should be. artists tend to be like that. he mentioned that. some day it will look right to him, and then he might be done. or he wakes up the next day, or a month later, and has another idea.
won't be surprised if we have a 1.1.5 or something in like 1-3 years.
it's art.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Damn just realized the only person we never got to fuck in Love route was Asami. Hopefully she gets future content.
Speaking of future content itd be so sick if they made dlc and we got to see Zuko's mom in spirit world, with other side girls as well
Tho Im not sure how much longer Mity will work on this game now that story is over

cosanoyo

Apr 27, 2020
After ikki goes missing searching for the treasure, you can click on the cave to the right of the beach and some text will pop up, saying that there will be a maze like minigame (and hopefully a ikki scene) but it is not implemented yet

Aug 17, 2017
Hey, I am stuck in Book 3, slave route. I am done hypnotizing Jin with the upgraded machine so she thinks I am Zuko. Now when I talk to her, it states I should update my house before I talk to her again. I am not given the option to upgrade my house though. I am also stuck in the progress of moving thru the game. When I visit Toph's house I am told to explore the caves more. I also need to update the tavern but not given the option for that either.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Note: I have already had sex with Toph and the gas wall to pass in the tunnels.
elp1.png elp2.png elp3.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes