IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Maybe a psd file for the gif animation that you attached.
That's not something I'd like to do (for now) but if you want certain pictures from that gif, that could be possible.
My dudes, what can I do to unlock Suyin-Bataar blowjob scene(Book 4 love)? I can remember it was there in version before 1.0, it also still is in the gallery(gallery mod I mean), but for some reason I just can't seem to be able to unlock it in game.
If you agreed to Bataar to "help" them, it should just be a matter of visiting every night.
1.02e is an FET update, so I'm wondering if we'll get an update to 18titans..?
hmm.. i don't really think so Mity's patreons was expecting new contents for FET update, not some bug fixes or any other mechanics that they'll be adding in the game itself. so maybe marty will make an update for FET instead of 18titans... IMO though, not really sure what he will do in the future...
Next update will be for FET.

First_Lecher

Jul 2, 2020
Is there a way to view the album of spirit papers after you leave the Southern Water Tribe in Book 4? I went through all the hassle of getting the papers, but it auto-advanced without warning and I can't find them after. I don't have a great save for that area, either.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
If you agreed to Bataar to "help" them, it should just be a matter of visiting every night.
Well I visited at least 12 times, I mean did every activity four times and nothing changed. Then I visited few more times before story moved on, but stopped counting. So how many times should I visit to trigger this?

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
That's not something I'd like to do (for now) but if you want certain pictures from that gif, that could be possible.

Next update will be for FET.
More than happy to see an update for FET. There's so many possibilities for extra content! I can't wait to see what mity comes up with :)

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Well I visited at least 12 times, I mean did every activity four times and nothing changed. Then I visited few more times before story moved on, but stopped counting. So how many times should I visit to trigger this?
And you got every action but the blowjob? If so it may be bugged.

May 29, 2022
You should "accept" all previous "activities" related to Ikki, then you just meet her in the treasure cave and ... praise her swimsuit "borrowed" from Opal - the rest is history o_O
I came back to this and i still dont see it do you have a image of what supposed to happen

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Trying to use law of attraction to manifest some Pema x Milo content (yes I'm that degenerate) :BootyTime:
I will take as much Pema content as I can get, or the other Netori-able girls

Reactions: cosanoyo

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Trying to use law of attraction to manifest some Pema x Milo content (yes I'm that degenerate) :BootyTime:
Ikki x Jinora, Korra x Jinora (Slave Route Jinora)
Kya x Opal (she was lusting after Opal, wtf), proper Ty Lee and Suki Threesome Slave Route.

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
Update text, new update and old hardware version of the update; the other update is just MITY wishing everyone a happy and safe New Years:

Hey All! The biggest allure of a new build is normally the fact you'll get all the new stuff, but as I've warned before that's not the case with this build. all I've done is try and fix some bugs and other "smaller things". Smaller things turned out to be big things under the hood btw, which is why this build is several days later than I wanted it to be.

So a few examples of some of the things I did. I've rearranged files in the back-end so it's less of a hassle to find what I need when adding/changing things. That's purely for my own benefit.

I've cut some fat from the scripts which I think removed about 5% of the scripts size. That isn't a lot but still, FET's a chunky boy so I'm happy with that amount. Hopefully it'll load a tiny bit faster because of it.

I've removed the 100 cows limitation in book2. I guess there won't be many folks who actually perceived that as a limitation, but if you did it's gone now. I changed some things on the back-end for the fights during book 2. Nothing too much as to not endanger save compatibility.

Fixed some weird discolorations like below. This turned out to be waaay more involved than simply fixing an image file, but it has been irking me for a long time.

I also ran into some very old bugs for this part when you pushed some buttons in a specific order things and that should be fixed too.

Some color changes during the night for the calendar...

But also things such as adding arrows on Jinora whenever I forgot earlier. Streamlining menus. Adding a -working- opacity slider for the dialogue box etc etc.

I can honestly not remember most of what I did. I really need to start writing stuff down when I finish something. But anyway, that's the sort of thing which has been keeping me busy.

By the way, you'll notice this is version 1.0.2e instead of what you might expect, 1.0.2c That's because I ran into problems when updating some software and had to revert to older versions... causing all sorts of messy business. To keep myself from losing oversight, I increased the versions internally.

LINKS!
- PC version -
- mac version -
- android version -

I strongly advice using the links above, but If you're using older hardware the builds above *might* cause problems. I made a special version for pc and mac which should work better for you and which you can try instead ( , Saves made in the newer version can't be loaded in the special version so keep that in mind.

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to discuss it here since it's not directly related to this game, so I'm not going to provide links or anything, but there might be some content you'd like on AO3. Someone recently picked up the old Avatrek Avatar stories and has completed through Korra season 2.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to discuss it here since it's not directly related to this game, so I'm not going to provide links or anything, but there might be some content you'd like on AO3. Someone recently picked up the old Avatrek Avatar stories and has completed through Korra season 2.
I've never used AO3 before, could you message my profile the links of what you're talking about? :giggle:

gb2

Mar 11, 2018
The new update messes up the text alighment in "Book 5". Whenever the MC talks, the dialog is at the very top edge of the dialog box, while all the others are still in the middle.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

Judas24

Mar 13, 2018
Can anyone help? I just got to the South Pole in Book 4 for the first time, and something bizarre is happening where when I click on any of the buildings, the game immediately takes me back to the intro from when you start Book 1 for the first time, and then out to the map? It's super weird, because it also maintains all of my gameplay from books 1-3, but when I click back to book 4 it starts me from the beginning. Super weird, not sure what to do.

Edit: ok, once I got through the intro dialogue for book 4 all the rest of the character and stat progression actually stayed, but it seems to have completely skipped whatever was supposed to happen at the south pole, AND there doesn't appear to be anything new to do. No new dialogue, stats don't change further for Korra. No idea what to do now, by skipping whatever is supposed to happen in the South Pole I appear to now be stuck...

Last edited:

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Can anyone help? I just got to the South Pole in Book 4 for the first time, and something bizarre is happening where when I click on any of the buildings, the game immediately takes me back to the intro from when you start Book 1 for the first time, and then out to the map? It's super weird, because it also maintains all of my gameplay from books 1-3, but when I click back to book 4 it starts me from the beginning. Super weird, not sure what to do.

Edit: ok, once I got through the intro dialogue for book 4 all the rest of the character and stat progression actually stayed, but it seems to have completely skipped whatever was supposed to happen at the south pole, AND there doesn't appear to be anything new to do. No new dialogue, stats don't change further for Korra. No idea what to do now, by skipping whatever is supposed to happen in the South Pole I appear to now be stuck...
This and many other bugs are the reason, mity removed the link for the last version. The bughunt version wasn't tested properly because of the holidays, but you can expect a new build in the next days. (no new content, just bugfixes)

Reactions: Nameless842

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Does anyone have a link to MITY's discord? I'm assuming they have one, unless its Patreon-only

kDarcsen

Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone have a link to MITY's discord? I'm assuming they have one, unless its Patreon-only
I think it's patron only. I'm not one so I don't know. A lot of games with "similar" content either take down or keep their discord servers strictly subscriber only because they are usually taken down otherwise.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes