Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
Either you downloaded on the wrong platform or you opened the 32 bit version on a 64 bit device.

Or this is a sign that you should get a better device.

My i5 Processor Intel Graphics12 Y/O Windows 7 PC runs it smoothly.

View attachment 2826416
Isnt it the other way around? 64 bit versions dont run on 32bit systems. I remember a lot of 32 bit games that still run today on 64bit systems like payday2 and fallout new vegas.

Last edited:

Zoulish

Jan 30, 2023
Hello everyone, I have a problem, I was in the final part of the earth kingdom but it won't let me move forward because I need to improve something in the base but I no longer have obsidian and I've already explored everything. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Hello everyone, I have a problem, I was in the final part of the earth kingdom but it won't let me move forward because I need to improve something in the base but I no longer have obsidian and I've already explored everything. Does anyone have any idea what's going on?
Just send me your save and I'll place it in my game and manage to figure out what's wrong. (Trust me, I've finished this game 4 times already!)

You'll find it either within the game's folders in "game's folder\game\saves"

Or in %appdata%/Roaming/Avatar-Harem-"Lots of Numbers". (Idk for Linux/Mac)

Now you may be asking:
"I have so many saves, How do I know which one is the one I need to send?"

You'll find your latest by either being aware of the name or it's creation history since the game shows up the save file's history too.

Isnt it the other way around? 64 bit versions dont run on 32bit systems. I remember a lot of 32 bit games that still run today on 64bit systems like payday2 and fallout new vegas.
It IS the other way around yes.....damnit...

Also idk my guy.

I just assumed that that may be the problem out of random guessing for the solution.
screen04.jpg

And I turned out to be wrong lol.

Unless OP runs the 64-bit version on a 32-bit OS.....

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Well, game is completed but :
- in book 2 you may buy slave and when you visit your room in daytome you get message : "under dev" or something like that
- book 3 you need obsidian from tavern quest ( - Rewarded for completing Quest 7: A Peck of Knowledge ) but all previous I used to upgrade other building so I cannot finish tavern to get last obsidian. Seems like I will not see all the content

The Wandering One

Jul 21, 2018
Just send me your save and I'll place it in my game and manage to figure out what's wrong. (Trust me, I've finished this game 4 times already!)

You'll find it either within the game's folders in "game's folder\game\saves"

Or in %appdata%/Roaming/Avatar-Harem-"Lots of Numbers". (Idk for Linux/Mac)

Now you may be asking:
"I have so many saves, How do I know which one is the one I need to send?"

You'll find your latest by either being aware of the name or it's creation history since the game shows up the save file's history too.

It IS the other way around yes.....damnit...

Also idk my guy.

I just assumed that that may be the problem out of random guessing for the solution.
View attachment 2828027

And I turned out to be wrong lol.

Unless OP runs the 64-bit version on a 32-bit OS.....
I'm definitely running a 64-bit OS, and I tried both the 32-bit and 64-bit version. Neither of them worked. I've attached the log just in case there's something in there that'll make sense to anyone who can tell me what the problem is, and if there's anything I can do to fix it. It's just my luck that the one game that refuses to work is the one that's getting so much praise

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
I'm definitely running a 64-bit OS, and I tried both the 32-bit and 64-bit version. Neither of them worked. I've attached the log just in case there's something in there that'll make sense to anyone who can tell me what the problem is, and if there's anything I can do to fix it. It's just my luck that the one game that refuses to work is the one that's getting so much praise
It's been a while since I played book 1, and I'm pretty sure it's possible to get all the obsidian in the game, some are hard to find, you have to click in different places or talk to everyone to get it, but it's definitely possible to finish both routes in that book.

Feb 5, 2021
Wow. Been a while.
So is knocking up the girls still locked only in the Love Route?
Which ones? Because if you run the slave routes in Book 3 and 4 you're still knocking up Joo Dee, either Toph or her mom, and Asami and Korra in addition to Pema starting Book 4 still pregnant with Rohan.

narujiren

Mar 20, 2019
Is the game completed or will there be updates still?? I'm real eager to play since months but seems to be never ending

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Is the game completed or will there be updates still?? I'm real eager to play since months but seems to be never ending
The dev is really just putting finishing touches on this game and polishing it up while taking breaks from the main game they're developing right now. So yes, there will be more updates, but the extent to how much polishing the dev intends to do is not fully known, and the timeline for completion of that polishing is even less certain. Since this is no longer the dev's main focus, there isn't an actual update schedule for the game anymore. Last thing I read from them in regards to that was that while they do intend to do some polishing on this game between every update for their other game, that polishing might not always warrant an entire new update, so the update frequency could be as high as between every update for their other game or as low as just deciding they're done working on it. Officially the game is complete and the updates since 1.0 have been bugfixes or bonus content

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Base game is complete for both slave and love route. It was finished over a year ago.
They are currently working on the love route epilogue, and are nearly done. After that, they'll move onto the slave route epilogue.

The epilogue is basically post-ending DLC.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes