IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
$ korra_youth = 0
$ b4l_swamp_wrestlepepper = 0
$ b4l_ikki_pee = 0

For anyone familiar with renpy, those are the variables needed to trigger Ikki's scenes. Playing around with them can and probably will break your game, so you have been warned.

Anonymous.specter

Jul 29, 2024
kinda made an oopsie in book 3, and used the obsidian to upgrade my tavern instead of my house cause i didn't know i would need the extra upgrade so soon after and i didnt know about the hypnoses part yet, and the game didn't warn for that tho, so I kinda soft-locked myself and I'm using android so no cheats to fix it.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
kinda made an oopsie in book 3, and used the obsidian to upgrade my tavern instead of my house cause i didn't know i would need the extra upgrade so soon after and i didnt know about the hypnoses part yet, and the game didn't warn for that tho, so I kinda soft-locked myself and I'm using android so no cheats to fix it.
You get obsidian by doing certain tavern quests. I don't think it's possible to soft-lock anymore.

edit:
Bad news, FET is "Under Review".

Last edited:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
By Patreon. It could mean the end for the project.
Does any body know why?
Probably some new content introduced by a recent arc that didn't sit well with Patreon admins....

Prepubescent character portrayals or some other taboo content (e.g., incest or obscene bestiality, looking at you appa lmao jk ;D) probably got the game blacklisted, who knows?

Patreon usually likes hardening their adult content guidelines quite rigorously so, compared to other content hosting platforms like SubscribeStar.

Reactions: Bro9988

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
You get obsidian by doing certain tavern quests. I don't think it's possible to soft-lock anymore.

edit:
Bad news, FET is "Under Review".
Some son of a bitch snitched. I had a feeling this might happen. I suggest you, guys download the latest build - while there's still something.

Let's hope that MITY won't have to use some shady services. And - that he will share at least an unfinished build somewhere :(

Last edited:

oreimo33

May 1, 2020
Oh fucking shit! Can MITY not just switch to another place, like Subscribestar? Effing censorship. They are just drawings but they act like some real people get hurt. Ridiculous!

Reactions: mattmisanthropy

DarkLink

Sep 8, 2017
Wow, brutal timing for someone to have tried to get MITY in trouble with Patreon after all the other stuff they mentioned has been happening in their last post. This is by far my favorite parody game of all time, really hope they'll survive the review and not give in to Patreon's ridiculous increase in censorship (seems like a long shot), or be able to successfully migrate somewhere with less censorship like Subscribstar.

Bobokop

Nov 1, 2017
maybe cutting the money umbilical cord is the only way to make Cbob head stick out of his ass
I am wondering about Cbob. There are two options.

1. He is out of Mity for a long time, and he's not comming back.
Marty is creating both games at that moment, and it can be seen looking closer at FET - less tits (shirts on on 50% scenes), less "young potion" characters, less time to refine some art, and most important - less content, wariety and humour - still on good level, ant better than most games, but little worse than when Cbob were around).

2.Maybe Cbob is creating foundations (story arc, base coding, simple art) for Dragon Prince... at least he wanted to make game about that series.
Second one would be great... but I thing, that first option is much more plausible.

Reactions: groudor

olaalan

Feb 19, 2020
Does any external hub page exist and if so does it still work? like a Mega folder or something?
Marty might use it to try to leave us a message

idk how these Patreon reviews work, if they ask to remove the content or if they exclude the entire project without giving the owner a chance to communicate with the subscribers

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Does any external hub page exist and if so does it still work? like a Mega folder or something?
Marty might use it to try to leave us a message

idk how these Patreon reviews work, if they ask to remove the content or if they exclude the entire project without giving the owner a chance to communicate with the subscribers
Marty sometimes replies to kemono

Reactions: olaalan
4.50 star(s) 278 Votes