Hulijan

Mar 8, 2021
I'm going to play this version right now and i don't know what is awaiting me but as far as I know there is only one gay scene and that is with desna in the slave route in book 4 but I would appreciate more of the gay stuff and there have been plenty of opportunities and the only one that comes to mind right now is when you find Jet in the catacombs in book 3 and he asks if he can suck your dick and i would love an option where you can say yes or even force him to bend over or even make Smellerbee from the same book trans or even a guy ( with all of that being an option of course ) or even being a bottom as both Tenzin and Aang, it would just be great if you'd consider at least adding more gay content

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
It's surprising that no one has brought up the 'you could say I'm bad at feet' line in the update, it was pretty funny and made me wonder if the artist read the thread and saw the people mentioning it.
I just find funny how the feets kinda look like bear paws in some scenes.
Though he seems to made some effort / progress when it come to that for the Jinora scene.
It really blows my mind how Marty can't get the proportions of the girls's feet right. I've talked so much about it, he probably thinks I have a foot fetish when in fact I always want to skip those scenes. There's something in Marty's head that prevents him from drawing small elegant women feet. It's like a blind spot, I'm not even joking.

Btw, I doubt Marty is reading comments here. He's very active on the Patreon site (with pms) and with 6k Patreons that adds up pretty fast. On the contrary to what many folks believe here, I'm sure Marty works his ass off every single day.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Haven't played this game since I heard that you play as old-ass Tenzin in book 4. Has anything changed? Or are you still forced to play as a wrinkle-dick 70-year-old man?
well there was a cheatmod that turns tenzin the figur wearing the hode but dont worry in the love route the best love route of the game you are the hode figur normaly

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
I recommend the love route if you're into Azuko. I was one of Book 2's biggest critics but MITY pulled a full revamp of the ending and made it actually really enjoyable, whereas I used Book 2's Love Route as evidence of why MITY's love routes were trash before.
korras loveroute is best loveroute you cna really feel the love korra gets for the player

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
the gme will sopn be finsihed i played it since the beginning what a amazing time we had with mitys FET we cna only hope his teen titans traienr game will become jsut as great as this one

Reactions: darlic

Taksplint

Oct 12, 2020
How do you get the Jorina scene and the nude Ikki? My guy auto jumped in with ikki and never gave any chance to do anything else

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
So i'm curious to know if I reached the end of the book 4 content? That is, i'm in the swamp, the poisons out of Korra, did all of the swamp girls stuff, Jinora and Ikki are there and I did all of their content, pretty much all thats happening now is Korra saying she'll get better everyday/has to meditate, and Jinora + Ikki asking when we'll go home.

Reactions: darlic

Az_To

Nov 14, 2020
So i'm curious to know if I reached the end of the book 4 content? That is, i'm in the swamp, the poisons out of Korra, did all of the swamp girls stuff, Jinora and Ikki are there and I did all of their content, pretty much all thats happening now is Korra saying she'll get better everyday/has to meditate, and Jinora + Ikki asking when we'll go home.
That's all for this update

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
screenshot0001.png

So I'm trying to figure out where the overarching story arc is going. This post will be in the format of a messy stream of consciousness style with no organization to speak of. Anyway, did we ever discuss who we thought these girls were? The one on the right looks like Suki and left looks like Korra. I can't even guess on the center one. I can only think that they might be future incarnations here to help Mr. Awesome. See, I think both the slave routes and the love routes are canon and counted but they may have occurred on different time loops which is why you can get flashbacks to slave route scenes on love routes and vice versa. There are supporting characters that have blue glowing eyes, know things they shouldn't, or hiss at various points. Shady, when you first meet him hisses. Katara was visited by someone, probably the protag from the future, and told to help the past protag. Add in that Painted Lady in the ATLA canon is tied heavily to Katara. Yangchen and Kyoshi know more about things about the future than they should as past incarnations about what's going on with snaketits. I suspect Jinora on the love route will eventually be tied into the time/alternate timeline shenanigans since she's super spiritually attuned or maybe it is wishful thinking on my part. I'd like to reunite with Azula in the Bk4 love route unless she's super dead like Sokka. I don't know but that that's what I heard since I dropped tLoK after finishing the first season.

What do you guys think? What characters or scenes do you want to see that might be tied to previous books? We can be certain of Kuvira scenes.

Last edited:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
i know mity usually makes onle one route pregnant girls, he did it in the salve route with korra and asami but i hope we have a love route pregnant korra or even korra carring a baby in her arms at the last scene, the child of her and the player, it would be a amazing end for a great game

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
i know mity usually makes onle one route pregnant girls, he did it in the salve route with korra and asami but i hope we have a love route pregnant korra or even korra carring a baby in her arms at the last scene, the child of her and the player, it would be a amazing end for a great game
Yeah, I dig the pregnancy/insem stuff. Book 3 is full of references to it with shots of uteruses getting filled and even characters talking about consequences but then nothing comes of them. Ty Lee kind of freaks when you choose to finish inside her but then nothing happens. It's just another one of those things where I imagine they decided that they spent too long on one book and wanted to move on like completely removing the brainwashing stuff.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes