ckkm3

Aug 13, 2017
Has anyone the jump codes for Senna?
The debug scene for senna is jump senna_dildo

Edit: attached is a rpy script I created a while back that extracts, sorts, and outputs unique labels to a text file in the renpy game's executable folder ("labellist.txt"). If you put this script into your game folder, it will run on startup and give you a complete listing of all jump labels in the renpy game. It checks to see if the file is already created to ensure it doesn't slow down your startup times by recompiling the list on every startup.

For example, here's what gets generated for 8.4a:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 436513

The debug scene for senna is jump senna_dildo

Edit: attached is a rpy script I created a while back that extracts, sorts, and outputs unique labels to a text file in the renpy game's executable folder ("labellist.txt"). If you put this script into your game folder, it will run on startup and give you a complete listing of all jump labels in the renpy game. It checks to see if the file is already created to ensure it doesn't slow down your startup times by recompiling the list on every startup.

For example, here's what gets generated for 8.4a:
I doubt Ren'Py has a built in function for this (you'd probably have to delve pretty deep into AST shit or make your own parsing script) but a variant which creates a tree of labels based on how they follow each other in the game, and optionally outputs some sort of a visualization based on that would be insanely helpful.

twine2-storymap.png

Something to work on if anyone here is familiar with Ren'Py and has too much free time on their hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ckkm3

ckkm3

Aug 13, 2017
I doubt Ren'Py has a built in function for this (you'd probably have to delve pretty deep into AST shit or make your own parsing script) but a variant which creates a tree of labels based on how they follow each other in the game, and optionally outputs some sort of a visualization based on that would be insanely helpful.

View attachment 502875

Something to work on if anyone here is familiar with Ren'Py and has too much free time on their hands.
Dunno about the visualization, but it should be fairly simple to extract each labels data out into individual files. From there, could generate a table of each jump entry from within that label. Then join them. . .

Edit: having each label as its own file would also help identify which variables are referenced for each scene.

Herysa Archie

Sep 17, 2017
Is it just me or the android version of the game doesn't work? Anyone else got the same problem?
I can't even install the game.

Last edited:

ckkm3

Aug 13, 2017
Issue. The game won't save. (The PC version) It just won't let me!
Likely caused by a corrupted install/haywire mods/etc. Install/extract the game to a brand new folder and try to run it there and see if that fixes it.

Edit: Keep it stock -- try it before running unren etc.

ckkm3

Aug 13, 2017

View attachment 502875

Got a script extracting labels into unique files for further processing.

Wait. . .it froze on a file. . .what?

Oh, right. Just 18000 lines of manual variable declarations instead of sensible math for the crab minigame that nobody likes. Dope.
1577848976977.png

Last edited:
Reactions: kanatik_
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes