Jackson593377

Sep 18, 2020
so i don't know much about modding games, but i did have a question to throw out to the community. is there already or is anyone able to make mods to add the youth potion to Korra in the book 4 slave route?

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
I think I've reached the end of the new content for 1.0.7a.
It's similar to the start of Chapter 4 Love route but there are a few differences.
Not bad so far.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
given that the slave route epilogue starts at the end of season 3 of legend of korra, will we still get season 4 korra design in the slave route epilogue? or will Mity just set the epilogue in the season 3 time frame

Just asking this cause I want that short haired hairy pussy korra back xD
Thus far, Korra has her Water Tribe look from earlier seasons. Long hair, which I greatly prefer as her short hair reminds me too much of Opal, and no bush, which I don't care about one way or another.

Shad0wB

Sep 2, 2022
It seems that there are a lot of small changes in the basic 4 books and a few bigger ones - such as the optional youth potion when you get to know the council of elders more closely ;) there is also one not very cheerful change - you can't skip the sex scenes that took place earlier - you have to click through the whole thing. But - this is an irrelevant problem. It looks like Marty really intends to flesh out the whole thing - not just the slave route epilogue.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should put a built in guide on what the main objectives are. I'm just clicking anything at this point. Also, this site should have an auto cap function. I'm getting tired of having to keep capitalize everything.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
It seriously got boring without a built in guide. Also, it froze after finding the magazine in the cave and looking at each pages.

Jul 1, 2018
They should put a built in guide on what the main objectives are. I'm just clicking anything at this point. Also, this site should have an auto cap function. I'm getting tired of having to keep capitalize everything.
Maybe you shouldn't skip through the dialogue my guy. I literally never had any problems with any objectives if you actually pay some attention, and I'm pretty sure anyone with with IQ more than 10 never had any problem either.

Reactions: Hunscs7
4.50 star(s) 280 Votes