F1forhalp

SOTD: Janis Joplin - Mercedes Benz
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
there is a post in the 18titans thread. expect either a delay, or (if update) not much changed.

crazycracks

Aug 2, 2021
Are the last couple of updates all for book 4? I played this a while ago when book 4 was recently new and I was hoping the other books also got some love

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Are the last couple of updates all for book 4? I played this a while ago when book 4 was recently new and I was hoping the other books also got some love
Once the chapter is done that's mostly it. You occasionally get a reworked scene so rarely its not worth trying to find out for you.

And book 4's have been done for half a year. It's book 5 epilogues now. Love epilogue is also considered complete now it's just slave route.

GranerRanger

May 13, 2018
the yoghurt scene during book 4's slave route has an optional "sloppy seconds"

How do I trigger this? The scene seems unchanged.

famousnegazz

Oct 2, 2020
Yup, I knew it, you should've explored the tunnels even more.....

Once you meet a gal that says she's "a goddess at dodging attacks", then you should immediately know that you're certainly progressing!

Try exploring around, there are more content (and other girls to be given the d) other than Korra's to be explored, not progressing those won't progress Korra's..

You're both welcome!

I've meet the gal "goddess of dogding attack" and either I run, or i miss all my attacks until I have no HP left... I still haven't figured out what to do.. went in every direction in the tunnels but nothing gets me further

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I've meet the gal "goddess of dogding attack" and either I run, or i miss all my attacks until I have no HP left... I still haven't figured out what to do.. went in every direction in the tunnels but nothing gets me further
I dunno how multiple people struggle with this. You have an enemy that advertises its good at dodging attacks and you have an attack that can't miss.

Beating her is required. If you don't have the HP to do it, grind / prepare healing pots.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Janis Joplin - Mercedes Benz
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
save scum. really simple.
right click before you attack, and save. then back to game and attack. if you miss, load that save. repeat until you don't miss. if you hit, save that hit. and so on and so forth, could even do the save scum before she hits back and save potions this way; it's a round based fight.
of course, i's a good idea to first find out which attack is most effective.
i usually stat MC to all out evasion, not a single point into anything else. i can still beat all of them womenz in them tunnelz, with save scumming. in the end, it doesn't take more time than hoarding money for potions.

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
save scum. really simple.
right click before you attack, and save. then back to game and attack. if you miss, load that save. repeat until you don't miss. if you hit, save that hit. and so on and so forth, could even do the save scum before she hits back and save potions this way; it's a round based fight.
of course, i's a good idea to first find out which attack is most effective.
i usually stat MC to all out evasion, not a single point into anything else. i can still beat all of them womenz in them tunnelz, with save scumming. in the end, it doesn't take more time than hoarding money for potions.
you can even go backwards to check another attack if they hit or miss.

xxran2

Jan 2, 2022
Windows: User: %appdata%/renpy/saves
Write this up, for replace the saves, and make a backup.
All scenes from all books:

Save 1-1 - all scenes from book 1 unlocked - slave route.

save 1-2 - all scenes from book 2 unlocked - slave route.

save 1-3 - all scenes from book 3 unlocked - slave route.

save 1-4 - all the scenes from book 4 unlocked- slave route.

save from 1 -6 - all the scenes from book 1 unlocked- route of love.

save from 1-7 - all scenes from book 2 unlocked - route of love.

save from 1 -8 - all scenes from book 3 unlocked - route of love.

save 1-9- all the scenes from book 4 unlocked- love route.

Above, all scenes of the books repeatable.

save 1-5 good end path slave
save 1-10 good end path love

save 2-1 - choice of routes from book 3

save 2-2 to 4-5 - all non-repeatable scenes from the slave route (book 3).

save 4-6 to 7-4 - all non-repeatable scenes from the love route (book 3).

save 7-5 to 8-1- all non-repeatable scenes from the slave route (book 2).

save 8-2 to 9-10 - all non-repeatable scenes in the love route (book 2).

save 10-1 - scene to choose to do "lewd things" or be a good father to Jinora.

save 10-2 to 11-7 - all non-repeatable scenes from book 4 (slave route).

save 11-8 to 18-4 - all non-repeatable scenes from book 4 (love route).

save 18_5 to 19-3 scenes non-repeatable of the final.

Have fun.
Every time I try to open a scene it cuts to Ty Lee at the tavern saying she wins how do I fix this?

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes