ilego

Dec 8, 2018
Ok, i followed walkthroughs through Book 3... Walkthrough for 3 became a bit buggy... But at walkthrough, book 4... At the line that reads thus:
View attachment 4031311

The highlighted section (highlighted in the actual posted walkthrough, so someone knows it is broken) this never happens... and there does not seem to be a way to correct or pass it.. have spent the last 2 hours trying to find a way around, and am worried i will break the very tenuous gameplay that *allows* you to proceed if i fuck around too much...

Have searched this thread and google repeatedly trying to find a valid walkthrough for this game, including many sites trying to ****sell**** this page of the walkthrough *LOL* even thought you can still see the highlighter text visible through the blur masking over the broken text...
View attachment 4031319
Does anyone have access or can point me to a legitimate walkthrough for book 4?

Thanks in advance!~
The game isn't that hard. That chat sounds like you're trying to activate loli content. And it mentions kya so it must be love route. Is that your goal? If you refused a loli choice earlier then future options usually remove themselves. If that's the one I'm thinking of, that'd be you carrying korra with a youth potion or something and talking whether you'd be interested in fucking her like that.
Do the walk with Senna and Korra to Tonraq's cave and then buy the crutches.

There is no legitimate walkthrough as far as I know.
You can't miss main content of the game other than the optional stuff. Korra's walk is part of the main story, so you will get asked at that point. If that walk not happened yet you have to do other things first.

I edited my post.
wish someone could help me because the cheats they mention do not help and OG cheats link does not work

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
how can I initiate the walk with Senna and Korra? maybe I'm blind but i think I have tried all the dialog options.
wish someone could help me because the cheats they mention do not help and OG cheats link does not work
It's not easy to help without knowing where you're at in the story.
Things that are needed:
- trained with Korra until mc says he wants to get inside Senna's panties
- fucked Senna in the ass once (need the pills from Shady Girl)
- tried to fuck her pussy (she'll not let you do it)
- asked Shady Girl why pills are not working
- get the camera from Eska+Desna (code 999)
- now do Senna's anal scene again
- speak with Senna the next day
- try to have sex with her in the evening
- the next day you should get the option to go for a walk with her and Korra

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
The story is finished and the creator is just adding additional content. Feel free to move on to something else though if you're not enjoying it.
"This is an internet forum. Feel free to move on to something else though if you're not enjoying differing opinions."

Reactions: Kirara23

Gladmys

Oct 13, 2017
"This is an internet forum. Feel free to move on to something else though if you're not enjoying differing opinions."
Why not heed your own advice. Seems rather hypocrite your message. Atleast t4wek message had info that person might not have known. He only send one message.

Gladmys

Oct 13, 2017
shame, we need more desna!
Indeed in all the books in the game. There is very little Desna/Eska scenes. It seems in this last chapter they are very much more prominent. But book 1 would have plenty of space for more scenes of them. Like they could appear for Katara wedding.

Katryraptor95

Aug 16, 2024
Indeed in all the books in the game. There is very little Desna/Eska scenes. It seems in this last chapter they are very much more prominent. But book 1 would have plenty of space for more scenes of them. Like they could appear for Katara wedding.
They're not from that time in the series, they're from TLOK

Gladmys

Oct 13, 2017
They're not from that time in the series, they're from TLOK
Ok then I stand corrected. I admit I do not have a good grasp of the timeline of the show. Where they only introduced in TLOK for the viewers or did Katara have no relationship with them by that time? Real question I don't remember. I saw the shows too far apart and missed such details.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Ok then I stand corrected. I admit I do not have a good grasp of the timeline of the show. Where they only introduced in TLOK for the viewers or did Katara have no relationship with them by that time? Real question I don't remember. I saw the shows too far apart and missed such details.
There's 70 years between the two series. Desna's parents might not have been sperm yet when Aang saved the world.

Gladmys

Oct 13, 2017
There's 70 years between the two series. Desna's parents might not have been sperm yet when Aang saved the world.
Of course. FET time travel made me confused. I saw legend of Aang at the tv and Korra years later with netflix. Since I saw them so much years apart I thought it would not be so much time passed. I know they are different generations but I though it would not be so far apart. Thanks for the answer.

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
Differing opinions is one thing. "The updates aren't as fast as I expect them to be and I don't like the art" is a sign you should probably move on to find something else you do enjoy. If I wanted to go to a forum to read other people whining I'd go to /v/ or reddit. Instead I'm here, a place where I would hope discussion about the game and it's contents would be the primary focus, not whining that it's not what one of hundreds of individuals potentially expected.

That's just my opinion though. ;)

tretch95

Nov 5, 2022
Why not heed your own advice. Seems rather hypocrite your message. Atleast t4wek message had info that person might not have known. He only send one message.
My post was like a mirror of what the other guy wrote. Literally. To demonstrate the idiocy of "don't like it, go away"

This is a forum, not reddit or some social media echo chamber.

• Hey there
Reactions: Kirara23

t4ewk

Dec 15, 2017
You basically said "Stop not liking what I like or go away".
More like: "your comment doesn't add anything to the thread, it's just whining. Please go find something else you enjoy instead of whining".

Hello everyone, i just wanted to ask question, did they add some bestiality content on 5TH book ? :unsure::)
Book 5 love, the epilogue, has Pema and Senna (separately) jacking off a skybison. That's it though.

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes