Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
best girl indeed, reminder she also did nothing wrong and just missunderstood.
I always found it weird how people so easily just...accept Iroh's word that Azula is a lost cause when Season 3 proved that to be a lie. Clearly she wasn't. She was raised from birth as a puppet for her dad while Zuko was raised as the failure. Of course that's gonna fuck with someone.

And Iroh spent all this time dedicating to redeeming Zuko that he never once though to do the same to Azula. It's why I always find the martyrdom and blind love that Iroh gets just...disturbing. Dude DID redeem himself with a lifetime of spirit-loving and helping the world, but he completely disregarded half of his family just because his evil brother was too close to his mentally fucked-up niece.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
best girl indeed, reminder she also did nothing wrong and just missunderstood.
She did a lot of wrong but yeah, she didn't do much bad stuff if you take into account they are at war, same for Zuko

I always found it weird how people so easily just...accept Iroh's word that Azula is a lost cause when Season 3 proved that to be a lie. Clearly she wasn't. She was raised from birth as a puppet for her dad while Zuko was raised as the failure. Of course that's gonna fuck with someone.

And Iroh spent all this time dedicating to redeeming Zuko that he never once though to do the same to Azula. It's why I always find the martyrdom and blind love that Iroh gets just...disturbing. Dude DID redeem himself with a lifetime of spirit-loving and helping the world, but he completely disregarded half of his family just because his evil brother was too close to his mentally fucked-up niece.
I think Iroh's main mistake was thinking that because HE couldn't save Azula, it was impossible but it's clear that Ursa and Zuko could do it, it was just needed to get Ozai out of the way first.

Ozai wouldn't have hesitated to kill Iroh if he tried to go for Azula instead of Zuko IMO, unless we imagine that he would have switched his attention from Azula to Zuko out of spite.

That and Iroh tried way too much to play people, like he did with Zuko, he has 'chronic puppet master disorder', even if he is doing it with the best intention, he still played Zuko like a fiddle for 3 years, risking Zuko and the crew's life.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Finally got around to playing the earth book. Not really sure what's going on with this Cups Scam, tbh.
Why are there options for Toph to wear a bikini to distract the crowd? The crowd doesn't matter.

If you picture the crowd as a bunch of people from this thread, you'll see it suddenly all makes sense.
If I could, I'd add better distractions to these games but all of them would include a horny/nude Toph. I'd skip the handy though because that one really doesn't make sense.

There is a bug in the game I really like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sole

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
If you picture the crowd as a bunch of people from this thread, you'll see it suddenly all makes sense.
If I could, I'd add better distractions to these games but all of them would include a horny/nude Toph.
That's not actually addressing the point though. For most of the games so far, the person doing the cheating is Toph herself, so attracting attention to herself would only make it more likely for her to get caught.

She should be distracting the crowd from you, so that you can do the cheating.
Preferably while you yourself are running the game, to con some poor suckers out of their cash.
You being the customer doesn't make a lot of sense, since anybody with half a brain would ban you after they realise that they're losing money every single time you play. Cups is trivial and the hammer-game seems to pay out no matter how badly you do.

Set you up on your own stall and scam some rubes.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
That's not actually addressing the point though. For most of the games so far, the person doing the cheating is Toph herself, so attracting attention to herself would only make it more likely for her to get caught.

She should be distracting the crowd from you, so that you can do the cheating.
Preferably while you yourself are running the game, to con some poor suckers out of their cash.
You being the customer doesn't make a lot of sense, since anybody with half a brain would ban you after they realise that they're losing money every single time you play. Cups is trivial and the hammer-game seems to pay out no matter how badly you do.

Set you up on your own stall and scam some rubes.
I don't question the logic is flawed but for me it's all about priorities. Any reason to see Toph naked (and the other girls for that matter) is a good reason. The scams are meant to be as a source for income and as a representation of Toph's lewdness in public. To implement them in a real way contradicts the intention of the game.
I try to avoid using logic in any games. I can see where you come from but you will take away enjoyment if you think too much about those issues.

Reactions: Dardanit and Sole

siide

Aug 9, 2019
I'm in book 2 and stuck after the island
mai is mad and azula won't train me
what am i supposed to do?

MrFuckNuts

Jul 27, 2018

I'm glad the comics at least confirmed that an azula redemption was possible. She is truly best girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: Josh Spicer

MrFuckNuts

Jul 27, 2018
mity now i know, i was wrong, i messed up, and now you're gone. mity im sorry i defended you oh i never expected you to run away and never update this again. your mega link right now would be like music to me. please hire more staff for the next game

mity come home, mity come home, mity come home.

Last edited:
Reactions: CursedFlame91

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Just found Suki in the tunnels.
"oh you'd better stay in the village, but we have no room so I'll ask Aang to build a brothel."
Fukkin what? Did Katara just casually call Suki a whore, to her face, no less?

D

Deleted member 436513

Just found Suki in the tunnels.
"oh you'd better stay in the village, but we have no room so I'll ask Aang to build a brothel."
Fukkin what? Did Katara just casually call Suki a whore, to her face, no less?
Absolutely based.

Reactions: GaRbS

MonarchFucker

Jan 22, 2019
Bro Help me please
After I completed quest in Island with Azula, Mia and ty lee,
When I trying to enter in Azula's room in day time, it's saying "may be I need to talk to someone else" but I talked with everyone, even with Iron.
But it's still saying that.
Please help me What to do?

ZenitLicht

Jan 14, 2018
Bro Help me please
After I completed quest in Island with Azula, Mia and ty lee,
When I trying to enter in Azula's room in day time, it's saying "may be I need to talk to someone else" but I talked with everyone, even with Iron.
But it's still saying that.
Please help me What to do?
try and go outside the city

enman

Feb 10, 2018
Maybe devs correct the next project. What they gona do after finish 4E book 4? (Or just court law issues for CP - we don't know.)

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Bro I tried every option available, but story is moving forward.
Help me please
When I went to outside of city I'm fighting with enemy troops.
Talk to Ty Lee. If you did, (shame on you because you didn't read what she told you) work in the tavern 5 times.
Maybe devs correct the next project. What they gona do after finish 4E book 4? (Or just court law issues for CP - we don't know.)
:unsure:
where can i get the story book for toph?
Arena

4.50 star(s) 280 Votes