5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Not a huge fan of futa so nothing planned on that front, and no NTR either though you will be able to engage in polyamory if you want (they will accept that you see other people, but only if they can see other people too... and you'll be welcome to join them)
welp the title drew me in.. then this drew me out. So this just a sharing game? not a harem? K.
good luck tho.

1718997103737.png

Reactions: Golzd81 and lxh123

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Game looks like its going to end up in feature creep hell. Dual gender options and sexuality either means the romancable cast is going to be small, and their stories short, or we'll be like Seeds of Chaos and waiting for this to finish 20 years from now

bravoski

Feb 6, 2019
After playing many harem games, I wanted to avoid the feeling of having a full cast of characters enthralled to the MC with close to no agency. I may be wrong, but I figured this would flesh them more as actual characters than a talking set of sex CGs

As I said in an earlier post, I may reconsider or make some adjustements to that monogamous/polyamory stuff (for example, putting an option to make that lock optional) if this turns out to be too upsetting. For now, the "Harem Reborn" part is mostly a (misleading) pun on "A Realm Reborn".

In any case thanks for the compliment :D And yes, it's just Y'shtola in this update.
If you do end up making it true harem, I'll give you tummy rubs

LaterGater

Nov 20, 2016
After playing many harem games, I wanted to avoid the feeling of having a full cast of characters enthralled to the MC with close to no agency. I may be wrong, but I figured this would flesh them more as actual characters than a talking set of sex CGs

As I said in an earlier post, I may reconsider or make some adjustements to that monogamous/polyamory stuff (for example, putting an option to make that lock optional) if this turns out to be too upsetting. For now, the "Harem Reborn" part is mostly a (misleading) pun on "A Realm Reborn".

In any case thanks for the compliment :D And yes, it's just Y'shtola in this update.
Some unsolicited advice. You ought to make the game you want to make man. If you try to pander to all, quality will sink.
That said gender choice for a first game is big red flag around here, you're inviting feature creep and development hell.

Also you NEED to change that title if you plan on having any poly content whatsoever unless only women are involved. Otherwise you're baiting the wrong crowd for your game and then pulling a MASSIVE switch on them. So not only is the title turning off the crowd who might be interested in your game, but then you're getting rid of the crowd that does show up.

Now being part of the harem crowd, I'm out before this thread turns into a cesspool of NTR arguments.
Good luck on the game!

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Ayooo? A ff14 parody? All the venue hoes gonna be all over this. And even though I'm a recovering venue hoe... Im all over it. Definitely gonna give this one a try when I get some free time!

Edit: Yshtola best girl

Nyxcro

Sep 16, 2018
Hey, this is not the new FF14 expansion, I got scammed! XD
Jokes on the side, I for one like the realistic approach in polyamory where everyone sleeps with everyone, but maybe the dev should put the option for pure harem for ntr/sharing haters. And lastly, the biggest upside is there are no backstabbing little potatoes (if you played the real FF14 you know what I'm talkin about).

• Haha
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

Jimmy239

Feb 19, 2022
This is cute, looking forward to more. As people have said, I'd be careful with the feature creep.

Also Lance charge either needs to be buffed numbers wise or not take a turn because as it stands using a turn to buff and 3 turns to attack w/ buff is about equal to just doing 4 normal attacks.

Sep 23, 2021
I'm gonna be honest if this isn't an actual harem game, that's fine. big fan of devs doing what they want. However as a prior comment says, ya unless that changes it needs a title change so it hits the proper market. I, personally have lost my excitement for it since while it has characters and a setting I enjoy, I don't enjoy the genre it's leaning into. not a fan of sharing/being an an open relationship. good luck regardless dev, hope you have success.

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021

So, to flesh them out you make them talking sex CGs that just don't involve the MC that..... sure is a strategy I guess?

Drop harem from the title, shit is misleading.

bravoski

Feb 6, 2019
Hey, this is not the new FF14 expansion, I got scammed! XD
Jokes on the side, I for one like the realistic approach in polyamory where everyone sleeps with everyone, but maybe the dev should put the option for pure harem for ntr/sharing haters. And lastly, the biggest upside is there are no backstabbing little potatoes (if you played the real FF14 you know what I'm talkin about).
This is slander! The majority of lala npcs are good!

Aug 23, 2017
Very promising! Will give it a go once a few more characters are released.

This may not be the Tia-to-Nunh harem game many of us are crossing our fingers for, but that's okay - you make the game you want to make.

Unknown1

Jul 17, 2017
Just fell to my knees in Limsa. Tataru bros....its over.........
I figure making them have enough musculature and be well endowed enough would get past any issues of mistaking them for children, but I also know that still isn't enough for the perpetually offended puritans out there. C'est la vie.

Anyways, keeping an eye on this, if only to see what characters get added over time.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes