5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CenturionFlames

Aug 24, 2018
0.1.1 version is online :D here are the MEGA links (PC and Mac). Saves are compatible.

The bug should be resolved by now. I also fixed a couple of other things and tweaked some numbers to lighten (but not entirely remove) the fighting and crafting grinds.

The other changes requested, like having an inn in Ishgard or whatever I'll have decided for the monogamy/polyamory choice, will have to wait for 0.2 as I didn't want to take the risk of creating new bugs by adding new stuff.

I'll also work on an Android version, but obviously I need to make some changes to the display and game behaviours (ex : can't right-click to access the main menu, can't hover over a skill to see tooltip, etc.)

While I'm still somewhat new to Ren'Py (this is my very first project), I don't think animating the scenes as the developper wiould be the hardest part. After all, I was able to animate some basic effects for Black mage spells or the pixel sprites. Like I said in an earlier post, the main hurdle would be on the artist's shoulders, especially as I don't want the updates to take too long to make
I have a few suggestions myself, such as instead of a delay for actions in combat they should be up immediately. As in XIV they are as well, and it would help make combat not quite as stiff. Next would you be adding in more actions and abilities? Probably upgrades for spells and such that turn things into AoE?

Reactions: PopotoProductions

ImmoralBro

Formerly 'Kiralovan1a'
Dec 19, 2019
A dating sim set in FF14?
It let's you choose what gender your character is accompanied by amazing art that reflects that choice?
Y'SHTOLA CONTENT?!

FF14 players eating good this month god damn

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes