Unreal Engine Fox Den Remake [v1.4 + Xmas] [Cosmo Pickle]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

MrLeafyGuy

Dec 12, 2021
How do I complete the bonus night? I did everything, but it said there was still 1 task left. I picked up all the trash I found, put all the posters up, put the money in the register, put the pizza in the machine, shredded the papers, changed the battery and unclogged the toilets

silverwar91

May 27, 2019
The 16 tasks are:
unclog toilets (x2 tasks)
pickup 5 slices of pizza, put them in the green machine and then start the machine (x1 task)
find 5 documents and put them in the shredder (x1 task)
find 3 trash piles and put them in the trashcans (x3 tasks)
activate the printer, pick up the 7 posters and place them on the marked spots (x7 tasks)
find the fuse in one of the drawers and place it in the electrical room (x1 task)
find the key in one of the drawers, use it on the arcade machine with a dollar mark on it to pick the money, then deposit them in the cash box in your office (1x task)

When you finish a task, double check if you actually finished it. Once you put the money in the cash box in the office for example, you also have to close that cash box.

MrLeafyGuy

Dec 12, 2021
The 16 tasks are:
unclog toilets (x2 tasks)
pickup 5 slices of pizza, put them in the green machine and then start the machine (x1 task)
find 5 documents and put them in the shredder (x1 task)
find 3 trash piles and put them in the trashcans (x3 tasks)
activate the printer, pick up the 7 posters and place them on the marked spots (x7 tasks)
find the fuse in one of the drawers and place it in the electrical room (x1 task)
find the key in one of the drawers, use it on the arcade machine with a dollar mark on it to pick the money, then deposit them in the cash box in your office (1x task)

When you finish a task, double check if you actually finished it. Once you put the money in the cash box in the office for example, you also have to close that cash box.
I guess all I'm missing is 1 trash pile, which I can't find anywhere. I checked every room and hallway, but I could only find 2 piles.

I found it, but damn. It was hidden in the damn shadows and I went around the whole building like 10 times to find it

Last edited:
Reactions: silverwar91

Zenor

Mar 8, 2018
when you drag the save into the file in the location do you say yes or no when asked to replace the one already in there
it does NOT say that spefically

hell even when I beat night 1 I could not find a save file at all

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
it does NOT say that spefically

hell even when I beat night 1 I could not find a save file at all
so wait are you saying that when you go appdata > local > foxdenramake > saved, there's no save file or file containing the save file?

Zenor

Mar 8, 2018
so wait are you saying that when you go appdata > local > foxdenramake > saved, there's no save file or file containing the save file?
the game that I Downloaded ON HERE to where I do not see AppData Local I see foxdenremake not the save file thing which I do not see just the application that starts the game and no Saved

in form of text in the game itself

and I DOWNLOAD THE SAVE FILE PRESENTED ON HERE

but no luck

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
the game that I Downloaded ON HERE to where I do not see AppData Local I see foxdenremake and not Saved

in form of text in the game itself

and I DOWNLOAD THE SAVE FILE PRESENTED ON HERE

but no luck
oh homie i think you're looking in the wrong place

the save data in in your computer not the downloaded game file. 1667350451018.png this is the path you should be looking at to get there. if you don't use windows i don't know how to help

Reactions: MrLeafyGuy

Russian orc

Mar 20, 2021
Microsoft visual c++ error crashes. Fuck knows, I updated the utility, it didn't help. Maybe some other extension should be installed?

JhonnyJo

Oct 17, 2021
Hmm does anyone have the 1.3 version? Dunno if theres new sex scenes but- it seems theres some halloween stuff going on there

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes