Unreal Engine Fox Den Remake [v1.4 + Xmas] [Cosmo Pickle]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021
I can only start and continue games. No settings nor gallery to speak of. Are there any buttons I'm missing?

silverwar91

May 27, 2019
The first Fox Den game is very buggy. From peeking through walls, to being catched by Foxy even when your office doors are closed. Also, after finishing my tasks, the clock was stuck on midnight or something so i couldn't finish the night. The remake is much better, and you can actually escape from foxy if he spots you.

Oh, but i prefer the Foxy model from the first game

ClickerQueen

May 6, 2019
I'm on a quest to try all of these FNAF parodies. They're all so interesting and usually very different. I hope we only get more of them.

Reactions: NJ

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So... does this game hv anything to do with Five Nights At Freddy's?
And is it a finished game, with only one character?

art926

Apr 14, 2018
Looks too creepy even for me, lol) I mean, I don't mind fantasy monster sex, but not sure about robots on robots...

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
How can I remove this permanent noise? Or reduce it? Whenever I look into the tablet, I can't see anything. How do I know where the fuck he is if I don't have a fucking clue?
I want to master at least the first night without being mounted by him. XD

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
How can I remove this permanent noise? Or reduce it? Whenever I look into the tablet, I can't see anything. How do I know where the fuck he is if I don't have a fucking clue?
I want to master at least the first night without being mounted by him. XD
The amount of static in the tablet is an indication of how far is Foxy. If he is close you'll see clearly, if he is far you wont be able to see anything. So the more static you see, the safer you are.

Reactions: farmerloly

Silverclaw

Oct 8, 2017
The amount of static in the tablet is an indication of how far is Foxy. If he is close you'll see clearly, if he is far you won't be able to see anything. So the more static you see, the safer you are.
Oh… So it's not a bug, but a feature :unsure:.
Now I get it. If he is far away, the signal is bad and I see nothing.
And should he be near, then I can clearly see what he see.
Shortly said the WLAN the nightguard use sucks.

Feb 17, 2018
I also would like to know: what's the difference between nights, are there gonna be skins, and why shifting-run for your life to win instead of crouching is a thing here.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2018
I also would like to know: what's the difference between nights, are there gonna be skins, and why shifting-run for your life to win instead of crouching is a thing here.
They decided to make the game more "fast-paced" for the shift/crouch issue, along with, by completing Night 4 you get a special skin plus an exclusive sex scene

(there's also a patreon exclusive skin too)

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes