Unreal Engine Fox Den Remake [v1.4 + Xmas] [Cosmo Pickle]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Jul 4, 2018
Would be cool to have those exclusives, but even if I was been want to pay, I can't due to issues that I cannot affect to -_-
Yeah, Patreon is really picky with payment methods and whatnot so I can't really pay either, though someone should be able to unlock it by editing the save files and whatnot, or just posting the Patreon Exclusive V1.15

mr__person__

Jan 18, 2020
Anyone know which 2 spots I'm missing? Also have to say I do not like Foxy's voice. Doesn't seem like a femboy, but someone trying to sound like a femboy.

missing pics.png

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Does this have a actual sex scene if you get caught or just a split second of sex before it sends you back to the main menu like the original?

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
I like it, although maybe foxy could be made a little bit more anthro and less robotic (incluiding his voice) to make him more sexy. Also a cumming animation would make scenes a bit better.

Reactions: Clawfoot66

Zenor

Mar 8, 2018
You put the saved file in the location posted by sagirinooo (ty very much) and quoted by you.
I KNOW THAT but I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THE SAVE DATA IN THE GAME ITSELF
like I'm dragging the save file on top of the Start Game APPLICATION and still NOTHING
not even the items in the shop were purchased at all
so that's why I need BETTER INSTRUCTIONS THAN THIS.

• Angry
Reactions: GetTaMaraine

greydiant

Jul 11, 2022
I KNOW THAT but I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THE SAVE DATA IN THE GAME ITSELF
like I'm dragging the save file on top of the Start Game APPLICATION and still NOTHING
not even the items in the shop were purchased at all
so that's why I need BETTER INSTRUCTIONS THAN THIS.
when you drag the save into the file in the location do you say yes or no when asked to replace the one already in there

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes