Dec 30, 2023
I just wanted to say that this game is amazing and it's how I discovered this website! Amazing game, I will try to buy it if I find a reputable source, to support the dev. Graphics are not amazing, but the sex scenes are really nice!

serabi2308

Oct 26, 2023
can't find the slut studio, someone help pls :((((, totally stuck after recuiting Lisa, the NPCs keep telling me to attend the audition at the studio but where????????

Last edited:

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
I just wanted to say that this game is amazing and it's how I discovered this website! Amazing game, I will try to buy it if I find a reputable source, to support the dev. Graphics are not amazing, but the sex scenes are really nice!
It's available on Steam, Kagura games store, not sure if it's on GOG. Also to play Steam version with intimate scenes, you have to to download a patch from Kagura games website, it's free I think, otherwise the scenes are not in-Steam version of the game.

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
It's on sale on GOG Right now.

is the ntr avoidable?
Yes. The NTR "Route" is avoidable you'd have to actively seek it out to get it.

Technically, having her have sex with other characters can be considered NTR as well even though you're not in a relationship for the majority of the game.

justa112

Oct 22, 2023
after a while looking into the data in this game if you want to change class ( I still don't know how to do after the level 2 class change ) you can use the rpg save editor the one have japanese character mixed with english you can change to holy knight level 3 class by change the class value to 7 and if you want to increase sp you can ctrl F and find the data stsSP

May 6, 2020
this may be a weird question, I don't want to avoid battle fuck or some prostitution, I love that but I want to get the love ending and not the NTR one, is it possible? You could say I'm greedy and want the best of both worlds lol. What determines if you get in the love or NTR ending?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
this may be a weird question, I don't want to avoid battle fuck or some prostitution, I love that but I want to get the love ending and not the NTR one, is it possible? You could say I'm greedy and want the best of both worlds lol. What determines if you get in the love or NTR ending?
The NTR ending only triggers when you get to the boss fights against Marco (for Lisa) and Abatini (for Selene) and lose to them both times (I think). Then visit them in the final city at night until the girlfriend is fully corrupted. Prostitution and battle rape has nothing to do with the NTR endings.

Reactions: Gsan the ojisan
3.30 star(s) 42 Votes