• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML - FOXXX [Build 102] [Cottage Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

bonible

One day I'll buy this game with my money. Despite it just being a gallery of words and bad endings, it manages to reach the specific kinds of kinks that I could never find in any other games - while also reaching that fine line between boring, ordinary sex and borderline gore/snuff. This is a good game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

nackedsnake

FOXXX [Patreon Build 73]
    This is a Space Themed, Text-only, Gay Focused Furry game, centre around "Bad End". MC is an infamous submissive and breedable Fox (Not necessarily Femboy mind you).

Pros:
    • Tons of Planets
    • Tons of Fetishes
    • World building is decent and creative
    Cons:
    • As a Text-Only game (with almost no graphic), Sex Scenes are Short and Lacking, writing doesn't meet up with all those fetishes
    • As a game centre around "Bad End", There's no "loop" or any game mechanics, Just "Restart"
      • Meaning instead of a "game", it feels more like a "Collection of Bad Ends".
    • Overpricing. Public Version is just a demo, offers only 1/10 of contents