EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
qDT5lC.png

Overview:
FOXXX is a sci-fi universe set a millennia after the firing of the universe's first planet-buster.
You play as a recently-banished space cadet who, against all odds,
is tasked with uncovering the secrets of an old war while trying to save themselves from a long-lost foe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-22
Release Date: 2024-04-05
Developer: Cottage Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Patreon Build 102
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Thank you SebTheSamMarten for sharing the game

Screenshot (30).png Screenshot (31).png Screenshot (32).png Screenshot (33).png Screenshot (34).png Screenshot (35).png

Last edited:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
A TF game? The text element always attracts me... But is there preggo content and romance?

• Angry
Reactions: Swedra

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
A TF game? The text element always attracts me... But is there preggo content and romance?
It's very much a... could one call it a 'gallery game' to be honest. It's more or less a collection of bad ends where the planets separates the main fetishes. Content is generally pretty extreme as well. Also, there's been preggo content in earlier versions, but as said pretty much in bad ends as a 'breeding hole'. Romance is to my knowledge nonexistent.

This is just my knowledge going off of earlier public content though, and the dev's posts about it.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So a Gay Furry "Game-Over" game with a femboy fox MC, and a "Looping" mechanism? And already 68 builds in?
Is "TF" the main thing, or just one of the fetish?
------
Itch has " FOXXX - Build 70 - Public ", what's the difference between Public build and Patroen build?

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Highly recommend if you're into subby bad-end fests. The dev has been very consistent with their weekly updates

Reactions: atur

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Now that I've checked it out I'll say that parts of the premise work really well. Where it falters is in the game aspect. It's built on the CoC/TiTS framework of lewd RPG adventures, but any pretense of it having those is for flavor. It's a bad end theater where you either die or escape with nothing in between.

You can't really win and losing doesn't feel like a real loss because it's literally just a choice between doing something stupid or not. There's no sense of getting caught in a bad situation and needing to try using your skills and smarts to get out of it. Bad ends, when they are fun, draw you in as the result of a struggle. They don't work when you either have to go out of your way to lose or losing is automatic.

There's an art to this.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Oh, and I was glad to see that there are, in fact, girls in the game. When I play something like the Fenoxo games with their endless nearly-identical futas and women I find myself asking "where are the boys?". Here it was the opposite: after a while I was like "aren't there any girls?"

I WANT ROUGHLY EQUAL PORTIONS IN MY LEWD TRAIL MIX, DAMMIT!

The Gaming Fungus

Aug 7, 2022
Cool concept, and pretty damn good execution. The scenes aren't overwhelmingly packed with text, but certainly aren't sparse on detail either! Pretty good balance going on here

SebTheSamMarten

May 12, 2022
For those curious, there's quite a variety of kinks available and although some of them are much more heavily sequestered into specific planets (For instance, Hypnosis, Mind Break, and Drone stuff is generally on a single planet (Na'Ja) with little leaking elsewhere) there is a little bit of cross-planet content for some of the less "niche" kinks. For example, Sciurus Silva is all about hyper+ junk and growth (my favorite, for reasons) but you can also find hyper content on Taun with the horse-dicked cheetah taurs, a macro+hyper gnoll scene, and a 'bad end' where you fall into some mutagenic goop and transform into a huge, beefy 'alpha' type fox who travels the planet turning the other 'alphas' that had spent their time using you as an onahole into knot-broken fuck slaves. Even Hedon has some hyper stuff in it, though it's usually paired with himbo/bara content, whereas Sciurus is purely tits, dicks, and balls.

Now, by the nature of the game, once you get one of these scenes that's the end of it. You spawn back at your ship, and continue along your way. Sometimes finding a bad end will give you flavor text in the area you found it in, or in some cases unlock entirely new content, such as letting yourself become a mind-wiped cafe barista on Na'Ja and then coming back and fucking yourself. Or becoming a drone, again on Na'Ja, and then buying yourself to use as a sex toy on your ship. Would be neat to be able to run into 'yourself' on Taun once you fall prey to the goop, since most of the game is spent describing you as utterly pathetic, useless, with relatively small junk etc. Could do well for the contrast, and I'll never turn down opportunities for more giant dongs. :B

As well, I personally would love to see some implementation in the future of more permanent choices that aren't one-time bad ends (Some of the planets offer chems/toys in their shops that let you have little one-off sessions from your ship based on whatever kink but they are also temporary and wear off after that scene) but the author has already stated the amount of work necessary to make sure every single scene available accounts for whatever variable would be immense, and I can't blame them for being daunted by it. Right now, the most you get is every so many times you're cloned, depending on the 'quality' of the uplinks, you'll get a slightly different description when you view yourself in your mirror. First, one of your ears becomes floppy, then one of your eyes turns green, then you get a white fur pattern on your butt that gives you the "underbelly looping under groin and onto butt" heart shape. If there's more, I haven't found it yet.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes