• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Is there some kind of walkthrough that progresses the "story" or unlocks more stuff at least?

I've been playing 68 for a long while and now that I'm trying 82, it appears I forgot how to unlock these locations.

FOXXX - Avast Secure Browser 11_25_2023 5_33_31 PM (2).png

Last edited:

Wanderguard

May 16, 2022
Is there some kind of walkthrough that progresses the "story" or unlocks more stuff at least?

I've been playing 68 for a long while and now that I'm trying 82, it appears I forgot how to unlock these locations.
The planets are hidden because you filtered their fetishes. Press the Preferences button in the left bar to re-enble them

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
The planets are hidden because you filtered their fetishes. Press the Preferences button in the left bar to re-enble them
Thanks.

It does feel empty when the amount of clone-clone interaction on more obvious things (like any of the scenes at the sea lab, 50% of Na'Ja or that mouse scientist at the Kink lab) are severely lacking. You get a glimpse of the onlooker scenes at Taun and some clone sex pepperred around the bridge selection, but holes of this clone concept has yet to be patched up completely. If anyone wants me to make a list where the clone-clone interaction should be done/changed as a result of a past clone, let me know.

Last edited:

Vndrmr

Mar 4, 2021
Anyone has a way to beat the demon guide? Or at the minimum a save file before the final blow.
Just dodge and struggle against the chains until he says "Prepare yourself, whelp". Then after dodging his sword gets stuck and you can attack him until his sword gets unstuck.
If you meant the final boss then you have to attack when he summons the imp, shoot when he summons the crystals, block when he charges the breath, dodge when he traces the line, struggle when he gestures to crush you and tease when he's concentrating for the spell. Otherwise just dodge until he does one of the counterable attacks, then you have a couple turns to damage him.

Last edited:

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
You're a fucking real one for sharing that file. Thanks, hero.
You're welcome! I bought it awhile back because I really do like the creator's work and wanted to throw them a few bones, but I really dislike the idea of the subscription model for stuff like this, which is why I'm all for this site in the first place, lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Playfulpetfox

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Just dodge and struggle against the chains until he says "Prepare yourself, whelp". Then after dodging his sword gets stuck and you can attack him until his sword gets unstuck.
If you meant the final boss then you have to attack when he summons the imp, shoot when he summons the crystals, block when he charges the breath, dodge when he traces the line, struggle when he gestures to crush you and tease when he's concentrating for the spell. Otherwise just dodge until he does one of the counterable attacks, then you have a couple turns to damage him.
Problem with the non-telegraphed attacks is that I still take damage even after I dodge.

It's practically guess-work here. I know blocking stops the fast imp, darkness pool and shockwave, but there are other moves that have to be dodge. It's all RNG here.

Playfulpetfox

Feb 3, 2018
You're welcome! I bought it awhile back because I really do like the creator's work and wanted to throw them a few bones, but I really dislike the idea of the subscription model for stuff like this, which is why I'm all for this site in the first place, lol.
I couldn't have put it better myself. I'm all for buying content worth its salt, even if it's in Early Access, but the increasing reliance on monthly models is just getting out of hand. We have a handful of games making over 30k a month at this point on Patreon, all the while offering paid versions on steam that don't even give you access to the patreon versions. Cough cough, TiTs, cough cough.

I almost bought the one-off myself, but the demo made it seem just a bit too short for me to fork over my credit card to itchio.

Reactions: Polarthief

Polarthief

Dec 29, 2021
I couldn't have put it better myself. I'm all for buying content worth its salt, even if it's in Early Access, but the increasing reliance on monthly models is just getting out of hand. We have a handful of games making over 30k a month at this point on Patreon, all the while offering paid versions on steam that don't even give you access to the patreon versions. Cough cough, TiTs, cough cough.
God, I'll always attack the fuck out of Lilith's Throne because of that shit. Innoxia makes WAY TOO MUCH from a game she has barely updated in YEARS. Sure, what's there is good, but it hasn't changed in years so why the fuck are people still paying for it...?

I almost bought the one-off myself, but the demo made it seem just a bit too short for me to fork over my credit card to itchio.
It's definitely too short, but I don't regret the purchase. I do regret the months I was originally subbed for FOXXX updates (before I knew this site existed) since there isn't a lot being put in every month. Hilariously, after I stopped supporting it, I found out that I could get free updates via kemono.party, and the very next update, the creator ALL OF A SUDDEN stopped uploading directly to Patreon which to this day makes me wonder if I was personally responsible for that decision... :oops: (probably not but man was it a weird coincidence!)

Anyway, enjoy the game! It's short but fun and similar to FOXXX if you like that content. (y)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
You got me thinking, The "subscription model" popular around is totally NOT about "gather the funding to make the game", The model itself is the goal, They don't rely on making the game to make money anymore, just produce bare-minimum so people keep their subscription.
Looking thru F95, there only 3 type of outcome of this model:
  • They try to stall as much as possible, so the "business" continues until it's not profitable anymore;
  • It gets abandoned eventually, or cut short without a satisfying closure;
  • Those Legitimate and finished games are all free to the public, like Echo Projects'.
I know there are many people really just have the money and want to support the creators;
But project like this one that paywall their contents + no definitive finish line, really make me wonder their motivation. Cuz one key word of "support" is "voluntary".

Given it gives more people the ability to develop games,
I pretty much prefer the Japanese approach - you either sell a finished product, or crowd-funding with writing project plans.
So you can really see what you get, and decide do you want spend the money.

Reactions: g55
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes