Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Sonu The Pilot, use my to fill in the changelog. It contains some stuff that people may find interesting.

You also thank me once more, this time for the adding the update details, not just the game alone. When I do piracy, I intend to fulfill as much as possible to its logical end.

Reactions: DoggyThicc

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
My ISP was a pain in the arse. So first, the to fill in the changelog. Second, .

I know I'm slowballing it, but I do need to attend some personal matters first.

FOXXXDev

Jan 18, 2024
Howdy,

Just checking in to let y'all know how development is going. As of today's update, I consider the content for "sandbox mode" pretty much done, and am starting on the game's "story mode".

I think in an earlier post I stated that I wanted to finish the game by the end of September, but between an upcoming convention and a house move, that seems a bit optimistic. Regardless, I'll be knuckling down and trying to add everything I wanna add, and I have intentions post-1.0 to begin adding the ~200 player suggestions that are pending as well.

Cheers, and however you may acquire the game--Enjoy! ;)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Howdy,

Just checking in to let y'all know how development is going. As of today's update, I consider the content for "sandbox mode" pretty much done, and am starting on the game's "story mode".

I think in an earlier post I stated that I wanted to finish the game by the end of September, but between an upcoming convention and a house move, that seems a bit optimistic. Regardless, I'll be knuckling down and trying to add everything I wanna add, and I have intentions post-1.0 to begin adding the ~200 player suggestions that are pending as well.

Cheers, and however you may acquire the game--Enjoy! ;)
It's nice to see you have it all planned out.
As long as there's a final goal on the map and you work towards it, delays doesn't really matter.

What price tag will you put on your final finished version?
And will you move on to next project after that? Or keep adding stuff into FOXXX?

FOXXXDev

Jan 18, 2024
What price tag will you put on your final finished version?
And will you move on to next project after that? Or keep adding stuff into FOXXX?
No more than £10, but I wanna talk with the community that's built up around my game and see what they think before I commit to anything.

Once FOXXX is completed, I wanna spend some time implementing all of the suggestions that players have sent in over the last couple years. There are a few really spicy ones!

As for what I want to do once the game is properly done... I think I wanna make another game! Either a text-based dungeon crawler, or my own take on a "Free Cities"-esque settlement sim. Either way, it'll be cool to start something new with all the little tricks I picked up while working on FOXXX.

GreenFoxWind

Sep 28, 2023
Haven't seen any Mind Controlling Brains Slugs yet. Are those still waiting for me to find? Cause they seem almost like a requirement for a game like this.
Could see several kinds as well.
Like a cybernetic slug from the tech planet.
Different intentions behind each. Everything from servant to drone.
Would be fun if they didn't give an automatic Game Over, but rather added some kind of hindrance or random event later on.
Maybe something that can be removed or purchased on the black market.
Just throwing out ideas here.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes