Collection Pinup FoxyReine Collection [2024-03-16] [Reine]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FoxyReine

Feb 14, 2023
My goodness, you guys have been busy here. First, I'm sure you expect as much from me but I'll say it anyways, I'm disappointed in the file sharing happening here of not just my Patreon works but a lot of my friends and familiar names I see on this website. If I had my way, I'd dissuade you guys from sharing them but piracy is what it is and I've come to accept it's not something I can stop even if I wanted to.

Regardless, I'm still going to leave my protests here even if it will fall on deaf ears.

If you're not able to support my work due to financial reasons, I understand.
I mean, it's not as though I haven't been a penniless student before myself either so I totally understand why you'd resort to pirating Patreon works. If you could show me support in other ways via sharing tweets and etc, that would be much appreciated.

But if you can afford to send a little each month to buy an artist a coffee or two, I will greatly appreciate the help. In some ways, I'm probably on the fence about the positives that piracy can bring as it advertises my works to a wider audience but at the same time it further validates everyone to carry the mentality that it's not worth showing love and support to an artist because you can get the works free on pirate sites like these.

I'd like to continue to create high-quality illustrations for as long as I can without having to resort to finding a second job on the side to financially support myself. If you truly value my works, consider supporting me on Patreon.

To put things into perspective, the less time I spend looking for work elsewhere means I can focus more time on creating more of these thicc booba anime girls. Just food for thought guys. If my financial situation gets worse, I may need to stop creating artwork in the future and look for jobs which will take away a lot of the time I spend on these artworks. You might not believe it but each of these illustrations took anywhere from 20 to 30 or even 40 hours.

If you've read through my whole complaint, thank you. I might not be able to stop the pirating efforts taking place here but please do consider my POV as well next time you click on the download links here.

Hope you all have a great day and Happy Valentines Day.

Here's a little early freebie for the pirates who will see the whole thing on my Patreon later this week.

freebie.png

Last edited:

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
i noticed the recently added volume pack 32 is incomplete (missing progressive sketches) and volume 34 is basically ehentai upload (no structured folders, added numbers to pictures...). i uploaded the official gumroad packs with folders like the other shared packs in the OP!

[Volume 32] FoxyReine November Pack [2022]

[Volume 34] FoxyReine January Pack [2023]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote