Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Here's new mediafire link.

Update: Fragile Innocence Chapter IV ver. 0.1 full beta (windows)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disclaimer:
- To start update go to Patricia's house (outside). There's a golden circle that starts scene from new update.
- Most of events happen during daytime.
- at one point when you are on the fairy's farm you have to grow every type of vegetable from start to finish to be able to move forward (it's repeatable mechanics, but in this case one time will be enough to unclock the main story).

DOWNLOAD
Win
:

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021

Disclaimer:
- To start update go to Patricia's house (outside). There's a golden circle that starts scene from new update.
- at one point when you are on the fairy's farm you have to grow every type of vegetable from start to finish to be able to move forward (it's repeatable mechanics, but in this case one time will be enough to unclock the main story).

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA
A wolf is easier to get around than to defeat.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017

Disclaimer:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: MEGA
Thanks for this. I got it Downloaded on Mediafire. I just dont know what is going on with Mega, it isnt workinga at all and it stops all my downloads of other games part of the way through the download.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Hello I'm Sharzii and Here's my unofficial walkthrough for Fragile Innocence v0.04. All dues and credits to Dark_Love for the wonderful game.Keep sending love his way and support him. Have fun, Cheers! Revert to me if there are any issues in the walkthrough or some part which you don't understand :D
Just letting you know about the update so you may want to upgrade the walkthrough.:coffee:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
@Dark_Love You know I am a big fan of Isabella :love:. I am waiting for her femdom scenes. Help the poor guy out here :LOL:.
When will she dominate other male characters :p?
@Dark_Love Can you answer this question please. I would love to know what are your plans :)
Dark_Love,
Don't take this in the wrong way. I don't know why didn't you answer this question because at least you could have said yes or no. I asked you the same question twice and you ignored it. You know that I was following your game since your first release and I am a big fan of Isabella. That's why I was curious about her future paths :).

You said there will be a femdom route and I just wanted to make sure you are still having plans for that route because it looks like so far (It's just my point of view) she is becoming more submissive than dominant. It's nothing wrong with that because it's your game and you can do what ever you want. If you are not planning femdom, let me know so I don't have to wait for it. I don't think it's too much to ask as a fan of this game. It's been over a month and you still haven't replied me. As creator we respect you so with all due respect give the same respect to player as well. I don't think it's take too much time to give a short answer :)

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
God damn, I hate having to start over in games like this.. Not gonna bother for now, maybe in a couple months if there is more new content..

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
God damn, I hate having to start over in games like this.. Not gonna bother for now, maybe in a couple months if there is more new content..
there's usually a save file for this, if your last saves from previous one is fucked then you can just use the one provided by the dev. it has instructions as well IIRC altho i havent played it yet since the last update so i cant be sure.

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes