Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Thank you for your review. Very interesting.
Thanks for your reply.

It's your game, so you do what you think is right. However, you are not the first who wants to tell a story like this, and some of these games stumbled into problems that should be avoided from the start. Also, telling a good story is usually not about kinks and sex scenes, but about the skill to write good characters and an interesting narrative.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: matrovsky

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
any plan in the future for mac version?
Yes. I fixed some issues with current version and I plan to upload it THIS week. I will also upload Linux/Mac version. I must pray it will work, because I don't own Mac and I don't have chance to test it. So, it will be 'blind' conversion.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
i just finished playing this game. i am new to adults games and i must say this game has lot of potential. i like all the characters in this game. i think this game has a good story line.
I like sexy femdom stuffs. i really like the femdom route in big city's pleasure game. if u have time look into it. you will get some ideas ;).
I have one question does choice have impact in storyline?
i hope this game deserve all the attention it deserve. have fun doing your game. all the best for your work my friend :)

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
i just finished playing this game. i am new to adults games and i must say this game has lot of potential. i like all the characters in this game. i think this game has a good story line.
I like sexy femdom stuffs. i really like the femdom route in big city's pleasure game. if u have time look into it. you will get some ideas ;).
I have one question does choice have impact in storyline?
i hope this game deserve all the attention it deserve. have fun doing your game. all the best for your work my friend :)
Unfortunately, I didn't play this game. I can assure you there will be women with strong personalities. Isabella will also have a chance to be dominant towards her male love interests.

Choice will have impact on storyline. You can already see that some scenes changed depending on your choice - punching/not punching Croll etc.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Unfortunately, I didn't play this game. I can assure you there will be women with strong personalities. Isabella will also have a chance to be dominant towards her male love interests.

Choice will have impact on storyline. You can already see that some scenes changed depending on your choice - punching/not punching Croll etc.
Thank you for the reply looking foward to the next update.:)

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Yes. I fixed some issues with current version and I plan to upload it THIS week. I will also upload Linux/Mac version. I must pray it will work, because I don't own Mac and I don't have chance to test it. So, it will be 'blind' conversion.
okay thankyou for replying, looking forward for the mac version(y)

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
is there a plan to add signs witch route leads where? the map is in my opion a little overhelming... you can also add info in quests where to find given person.

otherwise game looks cool

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
is there a plan to add signs witch route leads where? the map is in my opion a little overhelming... you can also add info in quests where to find given person.
I will think about it in the future. Right now I want to to upload fixed v0.1, add cruched version, as well Mac version of first release. Since next week I will start development of v. 0.2. Once renders will be finished and I will start programming phase I will take this into consideration.

Reactions: pb_2006

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Ok, here's crunched version of v. 0.1a. If not today, then tommorow I will realease non-compressed version. Crunched version works, but the drop in quality of renders is visible:

(335.69MB)

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here is MAC version of the game 0.1a (uncompressed)

(1.13GB)

I just want to say I didn't have opportunity to check, if it actually works. I don't own MAC and I don't really know anyone who would choose MAC over PC. In my part of Europe it's not popular at all. If someone could verify if it works, I would be grateful. I will add it to OP then.

And here is uncompressed v.01a for Windows:

Tommorow I will try to add 3rd link and update OP.

Last edited:
Reactions: blasterexile

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 496716

looks absolutely hot, the redhead !

i hope there's a lesbian scene with her !
i totally agree! the redhead caught my main attention here and looks - imo - hotter than the female mc. xD (the female mc looks also nice ofc)
lesbian stuff is cool but i wish i could play this chick and get her into many more ways of naughty trouble

UPDATE: played it. no redhead beauty to see, but the female mc looks even better ingame :love: the dialogues are really nice and well written!! just only pretty young boys around - which is ok! but i hoped for more kinky stuff (maybe still some other creepy old husband or a frustrated and pervy old dad or something)

atm more on the romantic - king arthur side with a bit adult content but its still very early in development and therefore i still hope for more stuff and more (kinky) paths. - visually its really great executed and pleasent to the eye :giggle:

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I personally think there should be a point where you decide to either play Philip or Isabella. Some in the comments pref Philip and it seems he will get more screentime than Isbella which was my fear.

Since i do much more like to play female mc's i hoped that i either can choose between them or play at least the main part with Isabella.

Some say they want to let Philip have the way with all girls and let Isabella stay virgin. For me its the other way round. I want Isabella to get seduced by many men - especially guys who could be her father/grandfather. But i also would like to smash some cuties and milfs with Philip ofc.

I am still uncertain where this game will lead into and maybe thats the point of it.

I didn't find the redhead where is she? She is gorgeous

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I personally think there should be a point where you decide to either play Philip or Isabella. Some in the comments pref Philip and it seems he will get more screentime than Isbella which was my fear.

Since i do much more like to play female mc's i hoped that i either can choose between them or play at least the main part with Isabella.

Some say they want to let Philip have the way with all girls and let Isabella stay virgin. For me its the other way round. I want Isabella to get seduced by many men - especially guys who could be her father/grandfather. But i also would like to smash some cuties and milfs with Philip ofc.

I am still uncertain where this game will lead into and maybe thats the point of it.

I didn't find the redhead where is she? She is gorgeous
Isabella will have a lot of screen time. So does Philip. I don't prefer one character over another. Redhead is the last scene - there is a scene after the game ask you about save.

childyo

Feb 24, 2019
The game is so arousing! Great job dev. I got a boner when Croc was checking out the princess, her poise was hot, and I wish for her to get manipulated. The maid is hot too.
Hope to see more updates and choices for forcefull/blackmail kinks.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
Sound Promising, especially if like planned we go for some lesbian content in the future, with gia or other new characters !
ANd please, please tell me we have chance to flirt and be with tristana nd not only phillip, i dosn't dislike phillip , but a bit plain, a bit too much "main character, generic and good and all ". Tristan seems more interisting

Last edited:

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Sound Promising, especially if like planned we go for some lesbian content in the future, with gia or other new characters !
ANd please, please tell me we have chance to flirt and be with tristanand not only phillip, i dopn't dislike phillip , but a bit plain, a bit too much "main character, generic and good and all ". Tristan seems more interisting
I don't like to tease without any resolution, so yes. Tristan has chance with Isabella. But it's something that needs to be developed properly. Tristan is not your typical pervert without moral compass. To be honest, I don't really like one dimensional characters.

As for now, I'm working on the second scene from next update. Can't really say when it will be released. Definitely not in January.
Some sneak peek:

14.png

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
First of all thank you for your answers.

I already thought that Isabella could have no relationship with child Xavier. But if he is changed, for example by magic, will he only become a normal adult?
Or maybe he couldn't change a little bit (for example into a kind of monster or demon)?

It's a shame that isabella cannot have a lesbian relationship. But I understand your logic. But could any female supporting characters have lesbian love relationships?

Thank you very much

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
First of all thank you for your answers.

I already thought that Isabella could have no relationship with child Xavier. But if he is changed, for example by magic, will he only become a normal adult?
Or maybe he couldn't change a little bit (for example into a kind of monster or demon)?

It's a shame that isabella cannot have a lesbian relationship. But I understand your logic. But could any female supporting characters have lesbian love relationships?

Thank you very much
When it comes to the story I would divide it into: main story arc and side stories. I have vague idea where I want to go with main storyline (that includes some plot twists, antagonists etc). Side stories on the other hand are invented as the story goes on. I will have to figure out, how to use Xavier. But definitely any 'pedo' storyline is out of question.

Isabella as a princess has one duty. Marry and breed. Which means becoming full blown lesbian is just not an option. And it doesn't fit with medieval conservative setting as well. She may have lesbian encounters (also some ffm stuff), but she will not have lesbian relationship (and to be honest vanilla lesbian stuff is boring to me. Corrupted Isabella may have female slaves - but it will be more about her lust for power and domination than lust for female body. If you ever read Hanz Kovacq comics then you will know what I mean - like Hilda or Diane de Grand Lieu). Philip route will have more lesbian stuff, but it's more 'male gaze' stuff and it will lead to ffm of course.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
When it comes to the story I would divide it into: main story arc and side stories. I have vague idea where I want to go with main storyline (that includes some plot twists, antagonists etc). Side stories on the other hand are invented as the story goes on. I will have to figure out, how to use Xavier. But definitely any 'pedo' storyline is out of question.

Isabella as a princess has one duty. Marry and breed. Which means becoming full blown lesbian is just not an option. And it doesn't fit with medieval conservative setting as well. She may have lesbian encounters (also some ffm stuff), but she will not have lesbian relationship (and to be honest vanilla lesbian stuff is boring to me. Corrupted Isabella may have female slaves - but it will be more about her lust for power and domination than lust for female body. If you ever read Hanz Kovacq comics then you will know what I mean - like Hilda or Diane de Grand Lieu). Philip route will have more lesbian stuff, but it's more 'male gaze' stuff and it will lead to ffm of course.
Great to hear! Especially your serious thoughts and kinda comparison to „medieval culture“.

but two questions: what does out of question mean? Yes or no? Just curious. And will there be other male options to choose from throughout the story?

3.80 star(s) 39 Votes