Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
Read all of it... downloading it ..looks interesting...my only concern is Female protagonist :)

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
I would like to try out this game but playing multiple characters isn't my thing. The preview images look really good so I do wish you the best in this project!

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
After the Violet Rose scene, its time for me to drop the game. After multiple times where Philip gets blueballed every time he finally gets to have fun, you get to see that every other male in the game are fucking machines. Meanwhile the prince (more like loser, I mean between all the body poses and still getting nothing what else could he be) is getting femdommed everywhere he goes without a hint of sex. Not what I was expecting at all from this game, good luck anyway though.

Dark_Love Add voyuerism and femdom to the tags.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ursus4321

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
After the Violet Rose scene, its time for me to drop the game. After multiple times where Philip gets blueballed every time he finally gets to have fun, you get to see that every other male in the game are fucking machines. Meanwhile the prince (more like loser, I mean between all the body poses and still getting nothing what else could he be) is getting femdommed everywhere he goes without a hint of sex. Not what I was expecting at all from this game, good luck anyway though.

Dark_Love Add voyuerism and femdom to the tags.
Game has femdom? Thanks for the tip. Will give it a try then. ;)

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I am supposed to go to top of castle tower and speak to the guard there. Can you please tell me how I can get to top of castle tower?

runningtiger

Jul 25, 2018
Just finished this version. Still good as befor, though the princess's part is not much.The story really make sense, I can see you put a lot of effort into this story. I like this game because I know how hard it is to find a game that doesn't have a crude story on F95. I hope this could be a good one . And I think we really need a map in game,at least some signpost,indicating arrow is not really enough.

Reactions: Erik Eriksson

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Ok, I managed to get to the top of castle tower, but another unknown location I must go to. Royal Conservatory. Where is that?

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I really like his style of the rpg maker. Is it possible to contact the developer?

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes