ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Guys i need save after end of version 0.3 becouse when i load my save dad dies after drinking that vine or what ever and i got GAME over.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm rarely this impatient about a game but I'm really standing by right now. It doesn't seem like today tho

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I'm rarely this impatient about a game but I'm really standing by right now. It doesn't seem like today tho
Patience bro. I am waiting too. It's 1.45 am Monday in my country ;)
I have bad news. Update is ready, but uploading - as always - is a pain in the ass. I uploaded already to MEGA, now I'm struggling with second server. It's almost 10 PM in my country (Europe). I will start uploading on 3rd server tommorow after my work ie 4 PM (Central Europe time)... so expect an update around 10-11 PM. Sad, but it is how it is.

PS. Prepare save before scene with witch Marbella. It was my mistake by giving an opportunity to save the game in the middle of last scene.

fishteh86

Oct 23, 2020
I have bad news. Update is ready, but uploading - as always - is a pain in the ass. I uploaded already to MEGA, now I'm struggling with second server. It's almost 10 PM in my country (Europe). I will start uploading on 3rd server tommorow after my work ie 4 PM (Central Europe time)... so expect an update around 10-11 PM. Sad, but it is how it is.

PS. Prepare save before scene with witch Marbella. It was my mistake by giving an opportunity to save the game in the middle of last scene.
take your time :D something is well worth the wait :p

Reactions: Gamesstar

sentella

Jul 24, 2018

its okay if you drop mega link first :p

Reactions: Gamesstar

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
We are waiting...
Believe me, I would like to share this update with you. I have problems with the last server. Up2sha.re is on f**g loop, it's a 3rd time it showed 98% and then reverted to 92%. I'm giving it the last chance. If it will not go up to 100% within next hour, I will give you link to a new update and will try to find different server. After all I want to officialy update my OP.

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Well... I spent 8 hours uploading the game to Up2sha.re and this crappy server crashed at 98% without any reason. I can't even express how angry I am right now. It's the first time I can't update my op in time... I have found another server, but It's very sluggish. Probably it will be uploading the game for another 7 hours...

I will share 0.5 with you - for now unofficially.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: -

I would recommend to try out every option. Based on your choices some scenes may vary in length. If you notice any bugs, please inform me, so I could fix it.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 40 Votes