FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Definitely will need a walkthrough in the future...even now could use one.
Having the choice to either confront the Baron & Isabella yourself or let Tristan do it for you, I now have 2 different saves cause I don't know which route is better.
If you do it, you have the chance to be honest and pray she trusts you enough.
If your brother does it, he will lie for you, which will save you temporarily but may end up biting you in the ass down the road cause then you will have let your brother lie for you.
It'd definitely be good to know which path leads where, cause I really don't want mu;tiple saves of confusion on this game. lol

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Update is going slow, unfortunately. If I have to be honest, I'm more focused on my job. There's a chance I might get sort of promotion, but things are uncertain. Don't expect an update till late July. As a spoiler I will say it's the last update of chapter 2. After that update I will start delivering what was promised in game's description.

View attachment 1228099
Congratulation my friend. I hope you get the promotion:). I still haven't played the last update. I lost all my saves, so I have to play it from the beginning and I don't mind it ;).
This tease looks awesome :love:. Is that a scene from the upcoming update (0.7)?

Reactions: OneRow and Adolfo

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
It's a interesting update. Story is getting very interesting. Ending of this update was good. I really loved Tristen's entry in the fight scene :ROFLMAO:. Isabella looks hot like always :love:. Eagerly waiting for her to be naughty ;).

Reactions: OneRow and Adolfo

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
It’s late July now! We are expecting a new update... :)
Hi, I'm finally going somewhere with the update. Renders are ready, dialogs are ready (it was a horror to write them for many reasons. I just hate that part the most.). Now it's time for programming, so it shouldn't take too long. The update should be ready by next week.

This update is story heavy, because we're finally moving forward and some things needed temporary closure.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm slowly working on choice and consequence chart. Once the update is released I will try to finish it.
That'd be cool, but I mainly needed something to figure out where everything is at. The castle took a while to learn, and I still haven't figured out completely where everything is. If you plan on building the map to be bigger in future updates, a map guide could be helpful. Just an idea.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi, I'm finally going somewhere with the update. Renders are ready, dialogs are ready (it was a horror to write them for many reasons. I just hate that part the most.). Now it's time for programming, so it shouldn't take too long. The update should be ready by next week.

This update is story heavy, because we're finally moving forward and some things needed temporary closure.
Yes......yes.....yes....:LOL:

Reactions: Adolfo and Bob-jon

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I'm at the pavillion after the feast. I am unable to choose the "Kiss her with passion" option. Can anyone tell me why?
Only the "Restrain yourself" option is not greyed out, but when I try to click it, the cursor jumps to the kiss her with passion option....
What previous choice determines whether I can kiss her during this scene?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I'm at the pavillion after the feast. I am unable to choose the "Kiss her with passion" option. Can anyone tell me why?
Only the "Restrain yourself" option is not greyed out, but when I try to click it, the cursor jumps to the kiss her with passion option....
I am also searching for the same scene. I'll let you know if i find it.

Reactions: PalmFace

vvlbnkkeztkboeuyhw

Apr 25, 2021
It's pretty straightforward, try to have Philip and Isa as close as possible, spending as much time as possible, being honest and faithful to each other (I don't remeber the exact choices).

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
For that option to be available you need two things:
1) In Chapel scene Isabella needs to spend her time with Philip, not with Tristan
2) Philip should not continue his fight scene with Juwete, but join Isabella in Cathedral.

Update 0.7 is ready and tested. I started uploading on first server.

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
I uploaded to 2 servers and started with the last one. Estimated time for upload: 8 hours (if nothing will crash on my computer).

There will be a large scene with Philip & Isabella which you can see, if you have at least 3 points of Relationship Intimacy lvl. Relationship Intimacy lvl was in the game since update v.04, but it was hidden stat. Since this update you can check your lvl in Menu->Status->Personality. There are 6 chances to gain Relationship Intimacy points.

1) Kiss Isabella with passion after first kiss +1
2) Convince Isabella to kiss you during scene in Marbella's house (Witch House in Port district) +1
3) After you reject Cassius proposal don't get closer with Tristan in Wine Cellar +1

If you didn't get those points there's a chance to get them in new update.

If you decided to continue fight with Juwete during scene with Victorian (and because of that didn't get Cathedral scene with Isabella) there will be a new interrogation scene with 3 questions. For each good answer there will be +1 point (3 points in total). To answer correctly third question it's required to have Isabella-Philip scene in the Castle Chapel.

Also, there's one big scene that changes dramatically depending on the choice during the fight with Juwete. I advice to prepare two saves to see both versions. It's worth it.

Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019
I can upload your game for 5-10 minutes per server. Share your 2 uploaded links, and I wil upload file to 4-5 other servers in less that one hour. :)

3.70 star(s) 40 Votes