Others Completed Framboise and Evil Nazi [Final] [Pink Pencil]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anon1341

Aug 13, 2018
Unplayable - broken resolution - cant see half game window , cant change resolution, cant change settings. Broken release.

Reactions: kamoi11

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Uh...I mean, it's probably good for someone out there, but as someone who gets off from art alone, the claymation is really off-putting for me.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
all these Framboise games making me flashback ..i used to read Heavy Metal magazine from the late 70's through the 80's and am sure there was a series by a french artist called Framboise or something fruity like that..UGH..brain work..i forget :( MOEBIUS RULES!!(nope..dosnt shake my brain..this is a job for googles)

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
2. Move/Copy the "framboise.profile to "\*USER*\ -> AppData -> Roaming -> framboise (If this don't work start the FramboiseAndEvilNazi_Setup.exe first -> cancel.)

Sorry. I don't get this. I've said it before here, I'm a computer moron. No fucking idea where i would find "\*USER*\ -> AppData -> Roaming -> framboise

I don't remember the last two Framboise games being anything like that to play them.

Rases_X

Apr 16, 2018
2. Move/Copy the "framboise.profile to "\*USER*\ -> AppData -> Roaming -> framboise (If this don't work start the FramboiseAndEvilNazi_Setup.exe first -> cancel.)

Sorry. I don't get this. I've said it before here, I'm a computer moron. No fucking idea where i would find "\*USER*\ -> AppData -> Roaming -> framboise

I don't remember the last two Framboise games being anything like that to play them.
press WINDOWS KEY + R
that will bring up a run console thingy
then write "%appdata%"
hit enter
that will open the roaming folder then find framboise folder there

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
There's nothing useful in a post that announces your intention to not play a game. In fact, they start arguments with the people that are interested in the game.

If it's not for you, that's perfectly fine, but please just move on. Thanks.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes