Others Completed Framboise Errands [Pink Pencil]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Can an insect fetish even be classified as beastiality? TIL beastiality is spelled bestiality. I guess it doesn't specifically refer to "beasts" then? That's what I always assumed. Carry on with you insect bestiality game then, don't mind me.

Reactions: goditseb
May 7, 2017
Heh...just remembered my first acquaintance with framboise, well I had a "wut" face for a couple of days and figured that it`s not some kinky stuff - that is pure sickness, i mean such shit could come only in a very twisted mind.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 219580

Overview:
Framboise was on her way home, when suddenly forest road is blocked by old locomotion. Stupid situation, but again you need to find a way how to get out of here...
Environment seems to be full of perverts, monsters and traps.

You need to decide what to do, guess, think, suck, fuck, improvise, adapt, overcome ;-))
Player will meet several minigames inside, some may look easy, some may be hard.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-09
Release Date: 2018-12-22
Developer: Pink Pencil | |
Censored: NO
Version: v1.10
Language: English
Prequel:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 219583 View attachment 219584 View attachment 219586 View attachment 219587 View attachment 219588 View attachment 219589 View attachment 219590 View attachment 219591 View attachment 219582

I hope I can figure out how to play this one better than I have been able to play 'in Pervertville', I think I'm missing alot of good stuff in that one still. ;)

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Can an insect fetish even be classified as beastiality? TIL beastiality is spelled bestiality. I guess it doesn't specifically refer to "beasts" then? That's what I always assumed. Carry on with you insect bestiality game then, don't mind me.
Bestiality doesn't refer to beasts only. Bestiality or zoophilia is sex with animals other than humans (or maybe humanoids ?). Insects are animals. Thus it is bestiality.

Reactions: Morte111

El Perverso

Nov 2, 2017
Guys, this game is really hard to find all the paths. I got all the paths of the preview images, but I almost sure there are more.
Lets share the paths to build a walkthrout.

Until now I beat:
  • I got bees into my pussy gosh
  • The slave boys puzzle
  • I removed the train
  • Got the plan on the ship (I steal don't know where I should use it)
  • Passed the two gian frogs and reach the ship
  • Saved the girls on the ship
If you don't know how to beat somesing, ask me.
If you did another thing not listed, please share.
Done the same, also found that secret room. Looks like that's it for this game. Don't know, what the plan or the mushroom are for, maybe that's for another game. The plan depicts an Upchk dance though:

Reactions: debarba

testry

Sep 18, 2017
The plan is a hint for the maze exit puzzle. Looks like there are 2 pieces, I found only the right one. Still it is enough to solve the 5 slave puzzle by trial and error.

The second salmon is in the ass of the slave playing the French horn in the area where the dragon takes you (right).

riggen

Jul 18, 2017
The plan is a hint for the maze exit puzzle. Looks like there are 2 pieces, I found only the right one. Still it is enough to solve the 5 slave puzzle by trial and error.

The second salmon is in the ass of the slave playing the French horn in the area where the dragon takes you (right).
what was the order to the slave puzzle after the maze? i did the maze before getting the plan

testry

Sep 18, 2017
I finished my walkthrough. The pickable objects are displayed in CAPS, sometimes followed by a number when the object is found in another spoiler section. Example HONEYPOT (1).

Thanks everyone, I got stuck a lot until I read your posts.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
6th picture slot, 2 bottom pictures seems alright, that bastard seems to be having fun and I'ld like it when she keeps moving. Every other preview picture is a turn-off for me.
Ohh and yeah.. Incests are a bigger turn off than freaking ugly-ass monsters.

I played it and wasn't worth it. damn.. why did I even try.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes